Collapse
No announcement yet.

The bad decision that changed the course of boxing history. Khan vs Peterson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The bad decision that changed the course of boxing history. Khan vs Peterson

Amir Khan went to face Lamont Peterson in his home town, fighting against him, the referee, huge expectations and a man in a hat. Going in to the fight, the whole boxing world were eagerly anticipating a Khan win, and for Mayweather to fight Khan in what would have been the greatest match up of all time.

Mayweather, the long-reigning world number 1, against the younger, very athletic and lightning fast hands of Khan. In a hypothetical match up, that most, myself included, felt that Khan (at the time) would just have too much for Mayweather to handle.

Khan lost the fight to a very controversial split decision after having two points deducted. One judge had Khan by about 5 Rounds, so by 7 excluding the wrongly deducted points, which seemed about right.

Had Khan got his rightful win, the road warrior would have likely taken over Mayweather's P4P status and unbeaten record, and maybe went down as the greatest to have ever laced them up. One bad decision that night, and a whole lot of controversy, changed boxing history, forever.

Either you're injecting some Class A's or you're actually Amir Khan, so put that needle down / where's the Kell Brook fight ***** boy ?.

Edit: Yea nevermind just seen your other posts, funny guy.
    Last edited by NChristo-; 11-24-2018, 11:08 PM.

Comment

I whole heartedly agree

Comment

If Khan couldn't beat Lamont Peterson decisively he certainly didn't stand a chance against Mayweather.

Comment

The smell of tooth rot is strong in this one bro's

Comment

The mystery man finds a ringside seat without any accreditation

. . . he points at papers held by WBA fight supervisor Michael Welsh

and continues to reach over, appearing to comment on the scorecards below

The scorecard, with altered marks for both fighters

Comment

AND THE NEW!!!!!!!!!.... The mystery man celebrates with Peterson

Comment

You forgot to mention Peterson used PEDs for that fight, he got caught for synthetic testosterone and still got away with it with bs excuses, he didn't even get a slap on the wrist

disgusting murican favoritism in the business, as usual

Comment

Originally posted by vaborikua2014 View Post
                  I whole heartedly agree
                  So you fully agree with him that if Khan beat Peterson then he would've gone on to take over Mayweather's unbeaten "record" ?.

Comment

Originally posted by NChristo- View Post
                    So you fully agree with him that if Khan beat Peterson then he would've gone on to take over Mayweather's unbeaten "record" ?.
                    Lol it's sarcasm. I hate Khan and I still thought he deserved the victory over Peterson by like a point or so but he doesn't stand a chance vs floyd

Comment

Working...
                    X