Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jamel Herring taking shots at Al Haymon?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamel Herring taking shots at Al Haymon?

Longtime PBC fighter signed with Top Rank a couple months ago posted this on twitter at the same time rumors swirl of Mikey Garcia signing with Dana White.

Last edited by bigdunny1; 05-03-2018, 10:00 AM.

lol yeah right. Arum is one of the least trustworthy people in boxing. Maybe Haymon would have made him more of a priority if he didn't suck.

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
      lol yeah right. Arum is one of the least trustworthy people in boxing. Maybe Haymon would have made him more of a priority if he didn't suck.
      yup...I mean...good for the guy.....I remember when he signed with TR he said something about being promised to fight 3 times a year at least

good for him...but hes 32 and a 16-2....hes not a priority for al...but I hope things shake out for him with TR

Comment

people are coming to realise that haymons not a good promoter. he kills careers rather than builds them. just look at tank, charlo and spence and there most recent opponents lol, theres no buzz about any of them. spence should be a superstar.

Comment

Say it with me....HAYMON IS NOT A PROMOTER.

If anything I'd assume this to be about whoever Herring's "sham promoter" to be. DiBella? Tom Brown? Ellerbe? Idk who effed with him.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
            people are coming to realise that haymons not a good promoter.
            That would make sense since he's NOT A PROMOTER AT ALL.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
              Longtime PBC fighter signed with Top Rank a couple months ago posted this on twitter at the same time rumors swirl of Mikey Garcia signing with Dana White.

He hasn't even fought this year. His last fight was in August 17. He was actually more active under PBC than under Top Rank.

Comment

Jamel actually posts here. He did a few months ago I’d gave to search to find his username again.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                  people are coming to realise that haymons not a good promoter. he kills careers rather than builds them. just look at tank, charlo and spence and there most recent opponents lol, theres no buzz about any of them. spence should be a superstar.
                  Again, if Al Haymon was Caucasian you’d be screaming at the top of your lungs how he was the best thing that ever happened to boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                    Jamel actually posts here. He did a few months ago I’d gave to search to find his username again.
                    Anyone remembering Herring's name here? I'd be curious to some of the sh^t he's said.

Comment

Working...
                    X