No announcement yet.

Almost All Women Who Cheat Never Get Caught, But A Fifth of Men Do

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Almost All Women Who Cheat Never Get Caught, But A Fifth of Men Do

While the infidelities of famous love rat footballers fill the tabloid pages women are actually cheating more on their partners, but they are not getting found out.

A new survey has found that almost 100 per cent of women who cheat on their partners never get found out, but men are not as good at covering their tracks with 17 per cent admitting to getting caught.

The research carried out by a dating website for married people found 95 per cent of women and 83 per cent of men claim to have successfully conducted illicit encounters without their spouses finding out.

UndercoverLovers.com asked 3,000 women and the same number of men if their partners knew about their cheating and found the overall percentage of straying spouses that never get found out is 89 per cent.

According to Dr David Holmes, a psychologist at Manchester Metropolitan University, women are having more affairs than ever but they behave very differently from men when they cheat.

Recent studies suggest the figure is around 20 per cent for men and a little over 15 per cent for women.

Dr Holmes says: 'Women are better liars because they're more psychologically sophisticated.

'Emotionally they make plans and have strategies, while men are more impulsive.

'The biggest difference is that women are much better at keeping their affairs secret.

'If you look at the studies into paternity, even conservative figures show that between eight and 15 per cent of children haven't been fathered by the man who thinks he's the biological parent.'

'Studies have shown that women are actually better liars than men, so it's not surprising that female adulterers are better at getting away with it than their male counterparts.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...en-DO-out.html

15 per cent of children haven't been fathered by the man who thinks he's the biological parent.'

Wow. Death. Death. I'd kill my baby mother if she did this to me.

Comment

Of course.

Women can decide when they want sex with a stranger, men have to take it when the chance arises.

Comment

Women are much, much smarter about it. That's always been obvious to me.

Those numbers really don't surprise me.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          Women are much, much smarter about it. That's always been obvious to me.

Those numbers really don't surprise me.
          Same here.

Comment

men know their woman is cheating,they are just afraid if they say something they will lose their pu22y

Comment

that's why i buy all my *****es phones with GPS trackers. I don't play!

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                that's why i buy all my *****es phones with GPS trackers. I don't play!
                thats why i dont buy b1tches jack ****.i just bang other peoples broads

Comment

does my wife cheat on me?

i dont know... i dont ask

Comment

What you dont know wont hurt you

Comment

Working...
                    X