Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How is Floyd Jr. able to get away with his cowardly ways all the time ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is Floyd Jr. able to get away with his cowardly ways all the time ?

All boxing fans know how he ducked Mosley, how he hid for two years from Margarito, etc...

And this time, he's super scared of PAC....

But few people still idolize him, but for what ? I suspect the reason is ****..

Originally posted by SteveJarvey View Post
    All boxing fans know how he ducked Mosley, how he hid for two years from Margarito, etc...

And this time, he's super scared of PAC....

But few people still idolize him, but for what ? I suspect the reason is ****..
    call floyd anything you want but pacroid avoided the blood test to avoid my guy floyd. biatch!

Comment

Originally posted by FLOYDTHEGREAT View Post
      .......my guy floyd. biatch!
      There you are again with your ****

So who will now be "your guy's" opponent ? He could be on the lookout for those top featherweights right now

Comment

Originally posted by SteveJarvey View Post
        There you are again with your ****

So who will now be "your guy's" opponent ? He could be on the lookout for those top featherweights right now
        well don't blame floyd from being undefeated, everybody is scared of his "0" even pacroid knows this.

even floyd gets up another division they will surely duck him. I hope my guy floyd just retire to preserve his 0.

Comment

Easy, Jeet Kune Duck...the art of fighting without fighting. The way of the interducking fist.
          Last edited by civicvx; 01-08-2010, 03:41 AM.

Comment

well don't blame floyd from being undefeated, everybody is scared of his "0" even pacroid knows this.

even floyd gets up another division they will surely duck him. I hope my guy floyd just retire to preserve his 0.
            move up another division? He doesnt even fight guys ON his division, LOL !

Comment

TS is a tool...don't waste ur time with his hate threads people.

Comment

Calzaghe has a "0"! So does JCC jr and Chris John. The "0" don't mean **** if you don't challenge it and put it on the line.

Comment

.....I hope my guy floyd just retire to preserve his 0....

Now you want "your guy" Floyd to just retire? So you knowwhat happens if he doesnt retire, LOL!

Comment

Didn't Mosley turn down a fight with Floyd years ago?

Comment

Working...
                    X