Collapse
No announcement yet.

I don't understand gay people. Do you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't understand gay people. Do you?

I don't understand why they are some dramatic. The things they say like "I'm going to flip like a biscuit" is something that normal people would never say. I have this true life on and its about gays and it has this 3 gay man couple and one dude is bitching that he never gets the front seat. Then he complains that the other two guys sleep together and he feels left out. The reason why this happens is that one of the gays feels that if he sleeps alone that someone will come get him. Now the lonely gay is crying and begging for God to bring a 4th gay into the picture. I thought gay thing just happens but now I sort of look at it as a disease because no one in their right mind acts like this.

They're weird.

Comment

[IMG]http://riverdaughter.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/god-hates-****.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

No one understands gay people.

I don't think they understand themselves neither.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
          [IMG]http://riverdaughter.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/god-hates-****.jpg[/IMG]
          ROFL. Seriously though, gays just say and do things that straight people don't even think about. It's strange to see them in action.

Comment

I have wondered about their social behavior too. I started thinking; if you like ****, well that is all fine and well but why act like that? See but that is what it is an act. Their gay community is the only community they can be truly accepted in so it is natural oddly enough they they imitate the standards and behaviors of their new peers as to gain the favor of the group. The same way other ppl do they same, like if you are from the suburbs and move to and urban setting you might start talking, acting, and dressing different as a response to cope with your new environment.

Comment

This set gays back ten years, and is also the reason no one can take them seriously.

http://

Comment

Meh, the flamboyant dudes, I just kinda of laugh at. They are just like a high strung female, but are sporting a dick. Not all gay dudes are the "JEEBETTH CHRITTTH!" types that you see on T.V. Whatever floats your boat....
                Last edited by Sweet Pea 50; 10-05-2009, 07:31 PM.

Comment

Heterosexual males can be just as extrovert.

Comment

Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
                    Heterosexual males can be just as extrovert.

yup...take Horus for example

Comment

Working...
                    X