Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why The F do y'all think Crawford can beat Spence?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why The F do y'all think Crawford can beat Spence?

Why the F do all y'all think Crawford can beat Spence?

Crawford is the next Top Rank hype job heavily protected and marketed to be the next big hype star.

He beat a joke of a belt holder in Horn, who 90% of us thought got a dirty gift over a washed up Pac.

I think Spence is the real deal and the next big WW superstar who can beat everyone at 147 by KO too.

I can see Spence even going up to 154 and ending his career even at 160.

Bud is a more well-rounded boxer. Still a 50/50 fight.

Comment

Spence is going to run through Crawford

It'll be tense and close for the first five rounds before Spence finishes him late

Comment

Regarding your name, you have to go either acronym or full words, you can't go half and half. Because if you do, you end up with: "The Greatest Oat" lol

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
          Bud is a more well-rounded boxer. Still a 50/50 fight.
          You know what bro I keep hearing that argument too, but I don't agree. I think Spence has been tested more tougher, definitely with the legit bigger guys.

Bud is good, but how good is he remains to be seen.

I think they natural size difference and power of Spence will eventual KO Bud in the late rounds. Bud can't circle around Spence for 12 rounds.

What Top Rank is doing with Bud is genius, you know why because everyones starting to really think Bud can beat Spence, and easily too lol.

Comment

Originally posted by E-Thug View Post
            Spence is going to run through Crawford

It'll be tense and close for the first five rounds before Spence finishes him late
            I think the natural size difference will be the key. Spence hits night and day harder than anyone Bud has ever faced.

Bud might have the speed over him and faster legs but he can't run from Spence for 12 rounds straight.

Comment

Originally posted by TouchyAndalou View Post
              Regarding your name, you have to go either acronym or full words, you can't go half and half. Because if you do, you end up with: "The Greatest Oat" lol
              LOL I forgot why its a hybrid when I made it long time ago obviously its in honor of Ali bro.

But I'm have to give you green K for those excellent jugs in your sig. who's that?

Recently I became a T guy again, after the last chick I was with.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post

Crawford is the next Top Rank hype job heavily protected and marketed to be the next big hype star.

He beat a joke of a belt holder in Horn, who 90% of us thought got a dirty gift over a washed up Pac.

I think Spence is the real deal and the next big WW superstar who can beat everyone at 147 by KO too.

Because it's fashionable to slurp the shít out of who's hot. Just watch the forums and you'll see the same trend, especially after a recent fight the slurping gets loud!

Crawford isn't a hype job though. He's really good, can he be the man at 147? Probably not, but I'm interested to see him get to work.

I don't think Spence stops the tops, but it's highly likely he beats the majority if not all.

Originally posted by TouchyAndalou View Post
                Good observation!

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post

Bud is going to whoop Spence's ass. I know Bud is the real deal. You "think" Spence is the real deal. You still don't trust Spence lmao...

Comment

Last two fights he beat Patterson a fighter on his way down that should have retired. His last fight Ocampo that was a nobody. He needs to fight better opponents.

Comment

Working...
                    X