Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Teddy Atlas hammers LOMA for not Taking Out PEDRAZA in 12 rounds? “CANELO NOT GREAT”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teddy Atlas hammers LOMA for not Taking Out PEDRAZA in 12 rounds? “CANELO NOT GREAT”

Atlas is cancer

Comment

Atlas is right. Hagler at 28 would have demolished that version of Jacobs and probably any other version.

Comment

Ok Jim! I gotta Tell ya I got it in favor of Gennady Golovkin

Comment

You have to be an excavator and a searcher to be great. Ok, Teddy.

I do agree Canelo should have taken, COULD have taken Jacobs out but first, he is naturally a counterpuncher who doesn't take chances and second, he was gassed by the 9th round. I dont understand his poor stamina; he is a young man and not a fat HW.

Comment

canelo the greatest of our time??? hahahahahahhahahahahaah what a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
              Ok Jim! I gotta Tell ya I got it in favor of Gennady Golovkin
              Wrong thread you idiot!

Comment

If Golovkin who is a huge puncher couldn't get Jacobs out of there and arguably lost to him (at least I thought so)...........

Why would Canelo who isn't a bigger puncher then Golovkin and beat Jacobs soundly need to get him out of there?

Comment

Why are we even discussing if Canelo is great? He still has quite a bit of boxing to do.

He isn't right now but he's the face of boxing.

I don't see him dominating anyone with a pulse.

Lomachenko couldn't stop Pedraza because Pedraza is actually good and fought up to the level of his competition.

Comment

Atlas is becoming a damn irritant even if he is entertaining!

Hagler is my favorite fighter but you can’t compare fighters of then and now!

They had 15 rounds
                    Drug testing wasn’t nowhere as advanced as today
                    They had to fight more often which kept them very sharp!

Canelo at 5’8 walked down a man that was a cruiserweight, that’s something Hagler would be impressed to see!

Comment

Working...
                    X