No announcement yet.

Fight Night Round 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fight Night Round 2

i just bought the game today... and imo i think the first one is better... i wanna hear your guys opinion on the game...

Originally posted by xrhythmxnxbluesx
    i just bought the game today... and imo i think the first one is better... i wanna hear your guys opinion on the game...

Decent to say the most.

Comment

oh? is it worse then 2004?

Comment

Originally posted by zip

No its on the same level as the first. It feels like the same game rehashed into a more arcadish feel. The create a boxer mode sucks, I dont get off where people think its great.

The online is bull****.

People have ****ty connections and lags.

They will pause consistantly and just throw haymakers and talk all kinds of smack.

The create a boxer is a big problem online. Im not all into the whole create a boxer or anything like that and just like to pick a fighter and go at it. Well thats what I think I am going to do and then the opponent will cycle through like they going to pick somebody and when I choose mine they hurry up and pick a created fighter with maxed out stats. Its bull****, I was Chris Byrd fighting a guy that was like a foot taller than me and he threw nothing but haymakers.

The online is such bull**** and I havent even touched the career or exhibition mode yet, so I will be playing for a while but I might just say **** it and take it back.

Comment

Originally posted by zip
          i think so... i think its totally different from the first one.. over herre you gotta buy a trainer and stuff... seems like everything is base on the haymaker punch which i dun really like doing... i think they should make one of the r's or l's (for ps2) the button and than use the analog stick to complete... like doin body punches...

Comment

Originally posted by xrhythmxnxbluesx
            i think so... i think its totally different from the first one.. over herre you gotta buy a trainer and stuff... seems like everything is base on the haymaker punch which i dun really like doing... i think they should make one of the r's or l's (for ps2) the button and than use the analog stick to complete... like doin body punches...

Totally agree on the haymaker, the whole game is based around that. If you dont land it the other will and you will fall behind.

Comment

hopefully they do that on 2006... cuz im gettin kinda bored juss throwin haymakers... i'll finish the game... and send it bak... and juss keep playin 04... next year they should have lampley merchant and foreman to do the commentary... and get that micheal buffer guy to do the intro... har har...

Comment

I havent gotten my game yet, but have you guys tried blocking the Haymakers? I heard stoping one of those, than counter punching could KO him, or try making the guy miss, than hitting him, just cause they throwing them, dont mean you gotta take it, maybe you need to fight using your defense.
                Last edited by IwatchBoxing; 03-02-2005, 01:05 PM.

Comment

I really don't like then new one, online blows and like spinks said people keep talking ****. 2004 seemed much faster, though the career is pretty good. I mean in 2004 I found myself actually throwing punches blocking and weaving but not I'm just too tempted by throwing haymakers and it just isn't as fun.
                  Last edited by loangunZ; 03-02-2005, 02:59 PM.

Comment

hahahahaha most of the people who dislike it suck at the game, a haymaker is telegraph that anyone can see it coming, create a boxer is 10 times better than last year but i must admit it is harder to create a boxer, but with a lil practice you'll create yourself a good tyson

Comment

Working...
                    X