No announcement yet.

I have the most pathetic life.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have the most pathetic life.

I had a perfect life until i decided to fuuck it up. now it jus seems to get worse and worse..no improvement. i feel so alone and empty inside. i have no job, i have no real friends, im goin broke plus a dui case i need to deal with. Im all alone in this world.. i need to do something with my life but i cant figure out what i want to do.

You have a better avatar than 99% of posters on here so you at least have that.

Comment

Nice avatar.

Comment

Move the fuk out of Seattle, all that drizzle and cloud cover can be good for morale !

Comment

Just smoke some weed and you'll be good.

Comment

Take a jog.

Rape a hoe.

Jump off the Golden Gate.

Comment

Originally posted by GT-R View Post
              I had a perfect life until i decided to fuuck it up. now it jus seems to get worse and worse..no improvement. i feel so alone and empty inside. i have no job, i have no real friends, im goin broke plus a dui case i need to deal with. Im all alone in this world.. i need to do something with my life but i cant figure out what i want to do.
              u had the perfect life once, so you know you can have it again. just rough times right now man.

u have no real friends? wtf???

some people me call me an alt and a troll, but whether i'm a real guy or not, my words, advise and humor are 100% real.

and you're my real friend.

you gt-r, are one the coolest guys here.

Comment

Alcohol, weed and all that **** is for the weak minded pus*ys who can't handle real life.

I suggest you to man the fu*k up cuz this is a tough world and ain't noone goin to pick your pathetic ass up. You want to change your life then do it, don't be such a faqqot. There is a solution for everything, you just have to find it.

Comment

Damn, homie another thread?

Here's a song dedicated to you.

Hopefully this can at least crack a smile out of you:

Comment

Originally posted by dj ♥ View Post
                    Alcohol, weed and all that **** is for the weak minded pus*ys who can't handle real life.
                    You're right. Pretending to be gay on the internet is so much better.

Comment

Working...
                    X