Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Boxing League!!!

what do you guys think?
    will it sink or swim?

the ideals and philosophy behind this new orginization sound very well thought out,
    but the idea of an honest points system, unbiased judges...no mismatches...
    seems a little to good to be true...
    what they are promoting is huge...
    revolutionary to the sport as we know it.

How do You guys view The World Boxing League?

for more information on it check out this website:

http://www.worldboxingleague.com/

Originally posted by cibola4 View Post
    what do you guys think?
    will it sink or swim?

the ideals and philosophy behind this new orginization sound very well thought out,
    but the idea of an honest points system, unbiased judges...no mismatches...
    seems a little to good to be true...
    what they are promoting is huge...
    revolutionary to the sport as we know it.

How do You guys view The World Boxing League?

for more information on it check out this website:

http://www.worldboxingleague.com/
    sounds like a good idea.. the winner of these tournaments will probably be real good

Comment

Sounds interesting indeed although I dont think that team boxing is what I wanna see. But unfortunately that doesnt really seem more likely to happen than that Superfighter tournament that even had a press conference with Oneil Bell in attendance.

Comment

seems like a good idea to me. however the 'whats in it for boxers" as a pro being regular salary seems to me that they are going for more up and coming fighters as all the big name guys out there now have obviously already earny BS amounts. If they can get good young fighters they and can keep them there when the big $ promoters come in then it could be a great thing.

Comment

sounds like they'll adopt amateur scoring and safety. sink, unspectacularly

Comment

Good Idea but it won't catch on.

Comment

I nearly came it was such a good idea. Oh! Now I did come! Fantastic idea sir, I applaud you. Now I must go and wash myself...

Comment

unite all but two sanctioning bodies and have only one champ per division per body who fights every 4 months it would solve lots of problems if injured then a doctor says when they fight and fighters only have to have two mandatory's per year or one per body if unified the divison with two free choices for promoters only have the free choices one PPV keeps the fans happy and then that way we will have a more definite decision when determining who is the true champ of that divison

Comment

Working...
                X