Vanes Trainer Talks about Vanes wanting to replace Berto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vanes Trainer Talks about Vanes wanting to replace Berto

lol at elie saying vanes isn't picky he just wants to fight

Talk talk talk. That's all they ****ing do. Vanes is REALLY starting to irk my nerves.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
      Talk talk talk. That's all they ****ing do. Vanes is REALLY starting to irk my nerves.
      In a way, I get Vanes. I mean he's been in how many eliminators to ginger's belt while ginger is being fed a steady dose of shot stiffs while these legit title contenders have to go through more than enough eliminators to fight him.

Comment

Vanes wants to do a lot of things, but never does them even when given the opportunity. One of the biggest cry babies in boxing. He's like as average as Robert Guerrero, but only worse. Vanes hasn't fought any one at all. And doesn't want to fight any one. He's the definition of "All Talk".

Comment

F**k Vanes.

Comment

Vanes is such a joke. he calls out all The names then when they decide to fight him he refuses and makes excuses. last time i checked this dude isnt a ticket seller or doesnt have a real fan base. first legit opponent he fights takes his 0. He is overated does nothin special and is a portected fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              In a way, I get Vanes. I mean he's been in how many eliminators to ginger's belt while ginger is being fed a steady dose of shot stiffs while these legit title contenders have to go through more than enough eliminators to fight him.
              He's been in one eliminator. Just one. And that was against a guy who's way past it. I don't get why Vanes keeps on repeating than he's been hundreds of them. Vanes keep talking smack about Canelo being protected, but every opponent Canelo has fought since last year has been better than who Vanes has been fighting.

Comment

he just wants to fight...but not angulo,lara

Comment

Vanes is nothing but mouth, he is a coward. He does not want to fight anyone tough. His last opponent was some 28-11 guy? Cmon lol. This guy is a bum who got his butt beat by Kassim Ouma. His last 4 opponents have had a combined 30 losses lol. He would get wrecked by pretty much any top JMW.

Comment

Call out Clottey, call out Margarito, call out Mike Jones, K9, winner Trout/Rodriguez, Wolak wants 1 more fight.........stop calling out Golden Boy fighters when you knows DAMM WELL they are not going to be made as you are with Top Rank.

Comment

Working...
                    X