Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eubank Concerned For Golovkin If Faced Against Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eubank Concerned For Golovkin If Faced Against Jr.

no one who is currently a middle weight touches GGG

Comment

Hell, GGG would knock out that walking punching bag and have plenty left to knock out Eubanks Jr on the same night.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
        Jr. Ain't no joke. He can thump with the best of 'em!

GGG'string millennial Phaggots who never hand their hands wrapped, or faces stitched up, are gonna put their game controllers down and phagattack you!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          GGG'string millennial Phaggots who never hand their hands wrapped, or faces stitched up, are gonna put their game controllers down and phagattack you!
          Lol...

Comment

Jr. Ain't no joke. He can thump with the best of 'em!

Lost to Billy Joe Saunders
            Fighting Tom Doran next doe lol
            Fuuuuk outta here. Maybe you should watch more fights

Comment

Originally posted by i'm a fun haver View Post
              I know kid, I know.. I saw the fight! Are you a millennial? Is a game controller your best friend? Yes to both obviously!

Do you pay bills? Ouch!!! Do you live at home? Ouch!

Do your parents want you to stop playing video games, posting on Boxingscene and get a job? Ouch!

My lunch break is coming to an end. Back to the office.

Comment

I know kid, I know.. I saw the fight! Are you a millennial? Is a game controller your best friend? Yes to both obviously!

Do you pay bills? Ouch!!! Do you live at home? Ouch!

Do your parents want you to stop playing video games, posting on Boxingscene and get a job? Ouch!

My lunch break is coming to an end. Back to the office.
                "office" under the bridge where you shoot dope and suck d!ck.

Comment

Weak argument since that was a close (and damn good) fight, and Saunders is undefeated. I think Golovkin beats both but it doesn't negate what Zaroku said about Eubank having power.

Personally, I think Eubank's problem is applying power to moving opponents. He's got the strength to hurt anyone, but he doesn't do it unless they stand in front of him. His chances of doing that on Golovkin are limited.

Comment

"office" under the bridge where you shoot dope and suck d!ck.
                    Pure idiot! Japan gave me permanent residence based on education and job skills.

Look it up, your gaming skills are meaningless in real life. I live in Tokyo son, the most expensive city in the world.

Your gaming skills would not meet any criteria for permanent residency. Btw, japan has some of the strictet immigration policies in the world, but you wouldn't know this.... would you.... wow....

You win, go back to eating Cheetos, whacking off, and playing video games. Three things you have mastered!

Jhonny says hello!! He hopes you make someone proud of you someday! Good luck with that!

Comment

Working...
                    X