No announcement yet.

boxing styles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boxing styles

if anyone give me a little information about mexican styles in boxing ( like barrera , morales style ) i thing this guys defensive more then offense and all orthodox right ?

Barrera is like a counter puncher that can switch to offence in a blink of a eye.

Morales i dont know.

Comment

Originally posted by zip
      Barrera is like a counter puncher that can switch to offence in a blink of a eye.

Morales i dont know.
      Morales is an orthodox boxer/puncher. He throws combinations smooth as silk but is extremely attached to his right hand and when pressed always resorts to it first and last.

He's more competent than most boxer/punchers in his toolbox of punches and can throw nearly everything with power. He is often drawn into brawls when he's hit hard but that's a function of his own personality and him having balls the size of beachballs.

Comment

i agree with both shaolin and zip

Comment

Instead of balls i think it's that he lacks dicipline to stay as a boxer. Once a fighter always a fighter

Comment

Originally posted by zip
            Instead of balls i think it's that he lacks dicipline to stay as a boxer. Once a fighter always a fighter
            ya I am a Barrera fan

I hate Morales's arrogant additude

Barrera is the real warrior

Morales is just fun to watch

Comment

lol that wasnt what i ment :P.

it's just that morales cant backaway if he gets hit even though he's getting better at it, as seen in the pac fight.

Comment

Working...
              X