No announcement yet.

TPS smack talk rankings

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TPS smack talk rankings

not sure on the records i think im on 2-0-0 cud be on 3 but cant remember does anyone else know yet i no zelenoff is 1-6-0 having lost to me, king09 x2, Real deal, rellik and hartley and beating fight2beat. is it possible to make like a database and insert an image of it on here ??

Yep from my knowledge Noel and i know you have asked me about this
    i did a little ranking system before..
    I made joke but the rankings were real.Just based it off the players we had at the time..

So you have had 2 fights Z'ee and FB and have won both.1 on points and the other by way of knockout

Z'ee i count from his smack battles on here and not his real pro record so i have him down at 3 fights 2 defeats coming from yourself and Real Deal i think im shady on that one would have to look back and he beats FB..

FB i've got down as 2 fights 2 defeats by you and Z'ee.It could be three not sure..

Real Deal 1 fight 1 win against Charlie

King09,The Clash,etc etc are unranked by me so far because they wasnt players
    at the time..

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
      Yep from my knowledge Noel and i know you have asked me about this
      i did a little ranking system before..
      I made joke but the rankings were real.Just based it off the players we had at the time..

So you have had 2 fights Z'ee and FB and have won both.1 on points and the other by way of knockout

Z'ee i count from his smack battles on here and not his real pro record so i have him down at 3 fights 2 defeats coming from yourself and Real Deal i think im shady on that one would have to look back and he beats FB..

FB i've got down as 2 fights 2 defeats by you and Z'ee.It could be three not sure..

Real Deal 1 fight 1 win against Charlie

King09,The Clash,etc etc are unranked by me so far because they wasnt players
      at the time..
      sounds about right we had a few others but none have made an impact as suck we need ppl to add there names if they want in on the action

Comment

Listen if you think you can hang talk smack feel like letting off some anger frustration without having a wank and most of all have fun! Then sign your muthafuker name up to a no holds barred all in lyrical warfare in the settlements of all arguments

Comment

Lets not forget I beat down Amir K Shareef or whatever his name is (albeit diplomatically) and then Danny Nolan and King09 teamed up on him and even made a thread about the looser.

That poof aint been back in this section since LMFAO

Oh and I noticed he is currently getting destroyed by everyone in the Boxing Scene Lounge

Comment

Originally posted by The RealDeal View Post
            Lets not forget I beat down Amir K Shareef or whatever his name is (albeit diplomatically) and then Danny Nolan and King09 teamed up on him and even made a thread about the looser.

Oh and I noticed he is currently getting destroyed by everyone in the Boxing Scene Lounge
            Thank god he's gone now.

Comment

Originally posted by RelliK View Post
              Thank god he's gone now.
              Has he been banned mate ?

Comment

Has he been banned mate ?
                yup he's out of here, so many people were reporting him he didn't have a chance.

Comment

lol yeah i noticed that 2 yeah i forgot about him taking a beating off us all lol he asked for it just as much as zelenoff does

Comment

Originally posted by RelliK View Post
                    yup he's out of here, so many people were reporting him he didn't have a chance.
                    Prick deserved it !

A good day in Boxing Scene when a racist immature kid like him is banned, it better be for good though.

Comment

Working...
                    X