Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn is Firm: Wilder Doesn't Deserve 50-50 For Joshua Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn is Firm: Wilder Doesn't Deserve 50-50 For Joshua Fight!

Eddie Hearn, promoter for IBF, IBO, WBA, WBO heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua, says there is no way that he intends to give WBC champion Deontay Wilder an even 50-50 split for a high stakes unification. The contest, which is arguably the biggest fight in boxing, has been tough to nail down due to monetary reasons and network affiliations.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hearn is smart. He's not ready for Aj to get ktfo yet so he stalls negotiations.

Comment

Nobody:

Wildettes: 50/50 or AJ is straight up ducking!

Comment

Hearn is firm.

Comment

They should stop chasing Wilder. Forget about him, he's been outed as the one that doesn't want the fight. Never give him that pay day, he'll lose soon enough and then Joshua can unify.

Comment

Hearn must have spoke to Stevie Wonder, I’m sure Stevie broke it down as far as the split and any thing else Wilder didn’t deserve no 50 percent, maybe 25 to 30 ha ha

Comment

He ain't wrong but I would demand it if I were AJ. He offers Wilder a 50/50 split and Wilder still balks we know what's up.

Comment

If Wilder said he'd sign up to DAZN I'm sure Hearn would change his tune

Comment

I bet Wilder ends up with 50-50 or 55-45. All the Hearn fan boys are going to be sick lol. Like Hearn said it’s not up to him it’s up to AJ. If it weren’t for AJ Hearn would still be across the pond putting on fights no1 gives a dámn about. If the fight is in America Joshua definitely not gettin 60-40.

Comment

I think 50/50 is fair. Yes, AJ has more belts but Wilder does have the coveted wbc belt, although the wbc have had dodgy dealings themselves. But never mind belts and their worth or lack of it, just fight each other. Fury also has to fight Wilder again, and Joshua. If they don't want to and have different networks, promoters and deal disagreements keep them apart, then so be it, and the fans will stop watching.

Comment

Working...
                    X