Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would anyone at 130/135 be the fav against Loma?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would anyone at 130/135 be the fav against Loma?

Or would the odds makers have him the fav against everyone?

I think not only would he be the favorite but a big favorite at least 3/1 at worst against everyone.

I would like to see the odds for the Mikey fight. Interesting how they see that one.

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
    Or would the odds makers have him the fav against everyone?

I think not only would he be the favorite but a big favorite at least 3/1 at worst against everyone.

I would like to see the odds for the Mikey fight. Interesting how they see that one.
    I think the Mikey fight could have been the one exception before Spence. Now, I would bet that Loma is a slight favorite now. Recent fights always matter. It's what we think of first when that fighter comes up. Just human nature.

Comment

Mikey may have been but certainly not now. I'm still not even sure he would've been the favourite before the Spence fight.

Comment

No. I don't think so. I think he would be a solid betting favorite to beat anybody at 135 including Mikey especially after Spence showed what a quick handed boxer can do to Mikey.

Comment

no, including mikey before spence

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            No. I don't think so. I think he would be a solid betting favorite to beat anybody at 135 including Mikey especially after Spence showed what a quick handed boxer can do to Mikey.
            Lmao. Mikey was & will remain a SLIGHT favorite over loma(maybe pickem odds) as long as hes undefeated below 140.

The fact that loma fans say hes bigger than loma & has a size advantage says it all really, Odds are based on perception of public rather than probability so Mikey is a justified favorite over loma also considering lomas struggled recently with injuries & with fighters who are his size or larger at 135 & Mikey kd salido a bunch of times & won every rd at a younger age than loma & vs a somewhat less damaged version of salido.

(I know you'll say he quit,but he destroyed salido til it was stopped due to his filthy tactics(I know he hit loma low a few times,but loma also clenched him nonstop,both are dq offenses if the ref was so inclined,no doubt low blows are worse but also can be accidental where as hugging is intentional )

Comment

Loma is not a fighter the bookies themselves will bet against. He will be a heavy favourite in every fight until the day he loses again.

Comment

According to this forum id be surprised if loma isnt underdog against lopez especially when u factor in that hes 'shook' and 'doesnt want that work'

Comment

The Mikey fight would have been close in odds before the Spence fight....

But Mikey ruined his whole image with the Spence fight and I doubt the odd makers would be confident in him after a performance like that.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
                    Lmao. Mikey was & will remain a SLIGHT favorite over loma(maybe pickem odds) as long as hes undefeated below 140.

The fact that loma fans say hes bigger than loma & has a size advantage says it all really, Odds are based on perception of public rather than probability so Mikey is a justified favorite over loma also considering lomas struggled recently with injuries & with fighters who are his size or larger at 135 & Mikey kd salido a bunch of times & won every rd at a younger age than loma & vs a somewhat less damaged version of salido.

(I know you'll say he quit,but he destroyed salido til it was stopped due to his filthy tactics(I know he hit loma low a few times,but loma also clenched him nonstop,both are dq offenses if the ref was so inclined,no doubt low blows are worse but also can be accidental where as hugging is intentional )
                    So you're saying Salido hitting Lomachenko low hundreds of times throughout the fight was accidental?
                    And revolving his whole gameplan around cheating and roughing Lomachenko up was also accidental? Was it also accidental that he came in overweight at the weigh in and that he couldn't fight for the belt anymore? And that he was 147lbs in the ring at the featherweight division?

Lmao. If you can't see the Salido is a scumbag then you're delusional

Comment

Working...
                    X