No announcement yet.

Gavin Rees?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gavin Rees?

Has he quit since losing to Kotelnik? I know he's not amazing, but surely he could still make a living from the sport?

how did he win a world title, i will never know. but yet libardo andrade hasn't yet!

amazing!!!!!!!

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if he is pulled out for a fight with Khan (if Khan beats Kotelnik).

Comment

Originally posted by RED ARMY View Post
        I wouldn't be surprised if he is pulled out for a fight with Khan (if Khan beats Kotelnik).
        Nah, Rees lost to Kotelnik, I can't see Khan going with a fight against him if he beats Kotelnik. Plus he's been inactive for a year, so Khan would lose tons of credibilty for that.

Comment

dunno how true this is but heard he split from the Enzo along with big Enzo. anyone heard about it?

Comment

Originally posted by Savino View Post
            dunno how true this is but heard he split from the Enzo along with big Enzo. anyone heard about it?
            Well he is still bezzie mates with Prycey and still has a pic with Enzo on his Facebook profile but this could possibly be because he is IT illiterate and doesn't know how to delete it

Originally posted by Naps View Post
            Nah, Rees lost to Kotelnik, I can't see Khan going with a fight against him if he beats Kotelnik. Plus he's been inactive for a year, so Khan would lose tons of credibilty for that.
            I didn't know that was even possible or a concern, although FW does seem to be making it sink or swim time for Khan. However, this could all change if he wins the title and then FW will want to protect him even if it means paying off the WBA alot and maintaining a phoney paper champ. Credibilty is not a concern for these lot, as the British media will help him with the greatness hype. even the BBC

Comment

Rees is now with Joe Cal's promotions and I'm sure he is fighting this weekend

Comment

I think the Joe Cal show got cancelled because nobody gave a ****.

Ree's if he wants to keep on boxing should get himself fit and fight Alex Arthur.

Comment

I doubt he'll ever win a world title again but im surprised hes remained inactive for this long.He can still win domestic titles though.

Comment

on facebook he has said he is back in training along with bradly pryce who is sticking to light middle

Comment

Working...
                    X