Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fight Night Round 2 - Best Strategies...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fight Night Round 2 - Best Strategies...

i have just started my career and i am now ranked #15 in the featherweight division with a record of 15-0-0 (14 KO's)... i play manny pacquiao... i didn't have any problems disposing of the lower 30 fighters but when i got in the top twenty, i already had problems... on my last fight, i still used the bob and weave technique but to my surprise it didn't work as i expected... the other guy was good at parrying and i was countered silly... i lost rounds 1-4, then switched to jab and run, and i won the remaining rounds... what strategies do you guys use???

I just started what is basically a rope a dope stategy where I lean back and block the belly for most of the round then combo like crazy every once in a while. It really looks like I am losing the rounds even to me but for some reason the computer gives them to me and then I knock ****ers out in the late rounds.

Comment

i still play my same game... like in 04... but with more jabs... jab jab... make them parry it or throw bak... lean bak... haymaker left hook or right uppercutt... its pretty effected... i got all the titles already that they have in the game... still like 04 better... and the training in 05 suk... too high tech... like that 50 cent video in da club... i like the old skoo training like in 04... but chyea... once i get my connection thang fix on my ps2 i'll go online and fight...

Comment

Originally posted by xrhythmxnxbluesx
        i still play my same game... like in 04... but with more jabs... jab jab... make them parry it or throw bak... lean bak... haymaker left hook or right uppercutt... its pretty effected... i got all the titles already that they have in the game... still like 04 better... and the training in 05 suk... too high tech... like that 50 cent video in da club... i like the old skoo training like in 04... but chyea... once i get my connection thang fix on my ps2 i'll go online and fight...
        mmm mmm mm bottle full of bubb, mmmm mmm in da club, what were you saying something I totally got confused.

Its my birfth day, da da doo mmm shot nine times something something something.

Comment

What I like about this game is that you kind of have to do what real boxers do and swith it up depending on how your opponent fights! If I am fighting a guy who dances around the ring I try to go to the body and corner him. If I am fighting a guy who likes to counter, I try to make him throw the first shot! So on and so on....

Comment

What level of difficulty do you play on? The strategies vary greatly from the three.

Easy, you can just haymaker them to death, no strategy needed.

Medium, it depends on if you're in your natural weight class, and how you went about that. For instance, if you dropped a class real early, then moved up to your natural for the belt after getting the lower belt, then go for the higher right after, you'll have a tough time.

To build the boxer, stick with your main class until the championship, then move up, then down later on. Unify the two before going down.

As far as boxing strategies go. It depends on the opponent, but if they like to throw a lot of punches, I parry and give left/right uppercuts. Usually 2-3 shots. In the open I wait for a shot, and throw a haymaker. Then I jab and cross combo them to death. I've lost three fights total, and have fought about 100. Difficulties on medium and hard. I beat Ali with Jones at LH doing that. Ali is the easiest opponent, actually.

Comment

Heres an awesome technic i use

get your fingers and rotate back and fouth on config 3 doing flurrys and ducking forward so you can hit the body.

Comment

i just started on a new career on hard... no diff my technique still works... never really have to change my style... but i really wish they make the cross a harder punch on the next game...

Comment

is the featherweight division the lowest division in the game??? i have the featherweight and lightweight titles and i don't have any place to go... my starting weight was featherweight...

Comment

It sure is.

Comment

Working...
                    X