No announcement yet.

training

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• training

Hey guys, any advice on the video I provided? I have been training consistently for 6 months and pick up quickly on things, any advice andor feedback is appreciated, respects to positivse or negatives. Thanks

great speed! just a bit more movement in your hips and you'll do good!

Comment

Pretty damn good for only six months of training. I noticed you switched up to southpaw too. At 1:36 of the video, I like how you turned the bag as if it was your opponent. Keep up the good work.

Comment

Thanks mathiaz, I catch on quickly, chances are if I see a particular movement I can replicate it or try my best to. appreciate it the feedback, and yes I do need more hip movement moneymay, appreciate the advice, thanks guys

Comment

Only advice I have is, turn off the Chris Brown...haha jk!..

I think you did solid work on the bag, a lil more head movement, a bit more torque (spin) on your hips for the hooks and you're all good, keep up the hard work man..

Comment

Very impressive for six months.You have any amateur fights yet?

Comment

war cotto, thanks for the input, as far as chris brown, it was on the radio lol, yes I need more torque im trying my best and I keep learning new things everyday thanks to sparring. Anycraiclad, yes 6 months training, everyone says im a natural but I dont pay attention to that because I really am trying my hardest so its not easy, and athome all I do is shadow box, as far as amateur fights, none yet, Im training hard and had lots of good sparring with some golden glove champs and and my coach has me sparring pros that are working well with me, everybody says Ilook like a natural at sparring but I know that sparring is just sparring and a fight is different so thats why im training hard and trying my best so I have no regrets. Thanks for the advice and feedback guys.

Comment

Working...
              X