Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
      its about dam time. been waiting for a year. lol
      Bad news...

I think UFC Undisputed is better so far

Comment

Originally posted by Mersey View Post
        Bad news...

I think UFC Undisputed is better so far
        oh no 8-0 really? UFC undisputed submission game sucks, i was hoping this would be a big improvement.

Comment

Originally posted by The Golden Boy View Post
          oh no 8-0 really? UFC undisputed submission game sucks, i was hoping this would be a big improvement.
          The submissions so far seem to be like this, I'm not sure if there is anymore to it but...

You press x to attempt it, you either get it or fail. Keep pressing x and you will atart the submission. Keep tapping x to lock it in, the more you press x the more stamina goes down.

Then sometimes some circle comes on the screen and you have to find the sweet spot with your left stick to finish the submission.

It's wierd IMO.

The stand up is hard too because the computer players do nothing but go for takedowns when they are close. They take you down, you tap Y until you stand up, then they try again.

Comment

The submissions so far seem to be like this, I'm not sure if there is anymore to it but...

You press x to attempt it, you either get it or fail. Keep pressing x and you will atart the submission. Keep tapping x to lock it in, the more you press x the more stamina goes down.

Then sometimes some circle comes on the screen and you have to find the sweet spot with your left stick to finish the submission.

It's wierd IMO.

The stand up is hard too because the computer players do nothing but go for takedowns when they are close. They take you down, you tap Y until you stand up, then they try again.
            That basically sums up my opinion on the game. i wont be getting it.

Comment

It's wierd IMO.

Oh man that sounds terrible i was so hyped for this game. Ive heard the whole takedown thing echoed by a lot of people. Hopefully they have enough time before the final version of the game comes out to fix some of these problems.

Comment

This game is missing a big piece. Kimbo slice, the one and only king of mma.

I might buy it , if not Kimbo will save his cacashina to buy Fight Night Round 8 with Kibo on the cover.

Comment

EA Sports MMA is garbage. UFC 2010 is MUCH better.

Comment

Originally posted by KESSLER View Post
                    EA Sports MMA is garbage. UFC 2010 is MUCH better.
                    Your chin is garbage. I'll dust it off with a kimbo hook.

Comment

Working...
                    X