I'm NOT sold on Trout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm NOT sold on Trout

His only big win is Cotto.

Sorry guys, this is the Pactard side of me that's hating. It'll wear off as the fight approaches...

The pactard side of you is making you hate Trout? That doesn't make any sense.

Anyway, big respect to Canelo for taking this fight, it's a very losable fight, we'll see what happens. I hope Canelo KOs him......my only fear is that Floyd will duck him in September if it does happen.
    Last edited by thuggery; 02-15-2013, 09:02 PM.

Comment

trouts wins over cotto and delvin Rodriguez > any two wins Canelo has had

Comment

Both guys, well most guys at 154 for that matter, have a lot to prove. 2013 will be a good year for jr middleweights

Comment

Trout's a solid, solid test for Canelo. Honestly, I'm kind of expecting Trout to outbox Canelo to the finish line.

That's mainly because Canelo's only "great moments" come from fights with soft opposition or fighters past their prime. I think he's the real deal to an extent, but I think it's also possible he's simply been babied so much that he'll crumble if put in with a legit world-class fighter.

That said, if he still delivers the goods against Trout, I don't think it even needs to be said that he's a legit star-in-the-making.

Honestly, Mayweather should be concerned about fighting the true winner of Alvarez-Trout. Trout's a bigger, slick southpaw in his prime, and if Canelo manages to beat him convincingly, I'd be worried if I were Floyd. I almost think this is why it took so long to secure the fight. Being pressured into fighting either Trout or Trout's potential conqueror in September should be sort of uncomfortable for a guy like Floyd.

Comment

I'm a bit on the fence for this one. I believe Trouts the better boxer, Canelo the better fighter.

I could see it going either way. Two young, hungry, undefeated talents going at it, great for boxing and may the best man win.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
              His only big win is Cotto.

Sorry guys, this is the Pactard side of me that's hating. It'll wear off as the fight approaches...
              And what is Canelo's?
              Is it Mosley?
              Maybe it's Baldo

Comment

I think Trout will have a easier time with Canelo then he had with Cotto! Too skilled all around and I think his style is a match up nighmare for anybody at 154 and yes that includes Mayweather! I think he beats Mayweather!

Comment

Not sold on what exactly?

Comment

Trout is solid,big 154 pounder and will give Canelo his best opponent yet. A Trout win would make him a new American star, baby.

Comment

Working...
                    X