Starting P90x on Saturday: Pumped!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting P90x on Saturday: Pumped!

Pumped as **** for this.

It has been on my mind for awhile now and I'm finally going through with it.

Got everything I need and I'm ready to "Bring It".

I'm in good shape already but want to see what this is all about.

Wish me luck.
    Last edited by Terrel; 04-23-2012, 02:36 PM.

DO IT!!! And don't give up, its tough and it consumes your life. A couple tips, The fat burner diet will eventually make your life miserable, if that happens, I'm an advocate of adding a few more carbs. AND DO NOT MISS A WORKOUT, if you're sick try to do it, even if you're laying on the floor mostly just watching it. Its too easy to get out of the habbit of going through the videos, especially when the jokes get old, and its an hour you don't really have... etc etc..

DO IT!!!
    ITS F***NG AWESOME!!!

Comment

Do it brother, i just started day one yesterday after going two months on it.. Just started over... I recommend starting day one on a sunday... That way u got saturdays off... Once u start u will know what i mean... Also u will gain muscle at first with p90 its a muscle gainer while insanity is more of a fat burner... Goodluck and heres to a beautiful summer!!!!

Comment

I did it and didn't even do the diet part really. I was down to 8% bodyfat and had a ripped 8 pack. Do the plyometrics and Ab-Ripper X routines often and you'll get shredded

Comment

i just dont have the hour to give this but if you stick to it, its the shizzznit! good luck

Comment

Thanks for the advice, guys.

I think I might created a "90 day" thread for. Keep updating it everyday with my progress and thoughts. Hopefully it will be another incentive for me to stick with it.

Comment

I did this while in Iraq last year, pretty good workout. Crapload of pull-ups on back days man. That ab ripper will have you hurting the first few times. The only thing I didn't like was that I lost too much weight doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
                Thanks for the advice, guys.

I think I might created a "90 day" thread for. Keep updating it everyday with my progress and thoughts. Hopefully it will be another incentive for me to stick with it.
                Creating a thread will help. Accountability is a big motivater.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                  I did this while in Iraq last year, pretty good workout. Crapload of pull-ups on back days man. That ab ripper will have you hurting the first few times. The only thing I didn't like was that I lost too much weight doing it.
                  I'm 5'11 and 147lbs. This won't make me lose too much will it?

Comment

At 5'11 147 I'm guessing you're athletic. So skip the first two diets and go to the third. That way you don't drop weight, you just get ripped.

Comment

Working...
                    X