No announcement yet.

St. Louis. SMH Prepare yourself for 2 robberies

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• St. Louis. SMH Prepare yourself for 2 robberies

Come on lets face it sad that these fights are in St. Louis, cause no matter what chino does or Eloy they wont win on the cards so that make Eloy chances of winning impossible as he really is not a big puncher (not saying that he will win anyways just pointing how the flaws in this fight) and Maidana doesn't have a chance to beat Alexander unless he stops him.

Sad because we all knew this and sure as hell the promoters and everyone else knows this but they let it happen just for the $$$$$$$$$$ cause neither are huge name so only place they can put this fight in St. Louis, I rather these fight be separate undercard fights to a different event or co feature event in a different location.

But hey who am I? other then just another boxing fan who is a fan of the sport not the individual fighter themselves, we are a dying breed my friends. A Dying Breed.

another reason boxing is the way it is. 100 views and Not one person cares right now but wait till after the fight how many people are gonna come on here cry and b.itch about it (if their is a robbery).

Comment

I made a thread about this, its all about Al-Haymon and Don King, their fighters responsible for 90% of Robberies that have been happening in USA. Coincidence?

Comment

Agree totally and Alexander claims to never be knocked out/down in his life which makes maidanas chances even slimmer though alexander did show alot weaknesses against Bradley so we'll have to see how it plays out

Comment

Originally posted by kimmiblob View Post
          Come on lets face it sad that these fights are in St. Louis, cause no matter what chino does or Eloy they wont win on the cards so that make Eloy chances of winning impossible as he really is not a big puncher (not saying that he will win anyways just pointing how the flaws in this fight) and Maidana doesn't have a chance to beat Alexander unless he stops him.

Sad because we all knew this and sure as hell the promoters and everyone else knows this but they let it happen just for the $$$$$$$$$$ cause neither are huge name so only place they can put this fight in St. Louis, I rather these fight be separate undercard fights to a different event or co feature event in a different location.

But hey who am I? other then just another boxing fan who is a fan of the sport not the individual fighter themselves, we are a dying breed my friends. A Dying Breed.
          You have a case with Maidana, but Eloy isn't going to win no matter where they fight. I could be wrong though...

Comment

2 to 1 odds 100mil devon to 50 mil

Comment

After what happened in the past in St.Louis is totally clear they gonna try to rob Maidana.

I just hope he knocks that ugly bastard cold

Comment

Originally posted by jamiegeorge91 View Post
                Agree totally and Alexander claims to never be knocked out/down in his life which makes maidanas chances even slimmer though alexander did show alot weaknesses against Bradley so we'll have to see how it plays out
                Lucas Mathysse likes to disagree with you!! at 7:10

Comment

Originally posted by jamiegeorge91 View Post
                  lucas sat his ass down with body shot if im not mistaken. maidana not going to be able to do that cause he dont put them together like lucas do to the body he was consistly beating the **** out his torso. devon will have a easier time with maidiana than lucas

100 mil devon to 50 mil madiana any taker

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                    I made a thread about this, its all about Al-Haymon and Don King, their fighters responsible for 90% of Robberies that have been happening in USA. Coincidence?
                    yeas cause i never seen that thread, probably died as all these so called boxing fan dont care about the sport but rather a select few fighters they follow

Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
                    You have a case with Maidana, but Eloy isn't going to win no matter where they fight. I could be wrong though...
                    yeah that why I gave the discalimer about eloy but who knows he might pull a rabbit out the hat.

Comment

Working...
                    X