No announcement yet.

Let's be honest. Brook is good but was never 'great'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's be honest. Brook is good but was never 'great'

He's basically the British Joshua Clottey. I.e. a solid B/B+ fighter but he was never 'special' .

Yeah he was a hype job.

Comment

He just needs to stop fighting better fighters

Comment

Yes yes say Spence is a hype job and that he will get his ass whooped by Brook then after Spence wins discredit his victory by saying Brook wasn't that good to begin with. You literally have no shame

Comment

ye, fighting proper fighters was never for him. he should stick to fighting cab drivers

Comment

The British Joshua Clottey was landing clean uppercuts on GGG. Funny how we didn't hear anyone calling him a hype job then.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
              Yes yes say Spence is a hype job and that he will get his ass whooped by Brook then after Spence wins discredit his victory by saying Brook wasn't that good to begin with. You literally have no shame
              I was joking man, I had no real opinion on who would win.

I never rated Brook.

Comment

Disagree. Brook is an a level fighter with great boxing skills. Spence just got the best of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
                  I was joking man, I had no real opinion on who would win.

I never rated Brook.
                  Oh now you were joking? If Brook had won I GUARANTEE you would have been ripping me to shreds for backing the hype job Spence.
                  Last edited by SkillspayBills; 05-28-2017, 11:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
                    He's basically the British Joshua Clottey. I.e. a solid B/B+ fighter but he was never 'special' .
                    I don't have a problem with how you judge brook. It rings hollow because when bigdramacuck and others were calling brook a top tier ww you never questioned them or offered any rebuttal. Silence =agreement .

I understand why you are doing this now. How about next time you post it prior to the beating.

Comment

Working...
                    X