No announcement yet.

PAC PI Competition

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PAC PI Competition

In the PI at 126 I dont see anybody coming close to the PAC, young prospects like Boom Boom could probably compete with the PAC at 126 in 2-3 years time...

But at 130, right now, there is someone in the PI that can compete with the PAC, although this guys is a lot slower, he packs a mean wallop and is a natural at this weight, I hope there paths never cross each other ....

who's pinoy pug r u referrin to, joma?

Comment

Janno I am referring to Randy Suico, a natural SFW also a lefty, hope his path don't crosses with PAC ...

Comment

Hindi ako masyadong bilib ke suico...pero wala naman tayong choice sya lang ang medyo magaling sa superfeather.

Comment

yeah Randy is slow, his punches are telegraphed but with a lot of power, right now I think he can compete with the PAC and gives SUICO a punchers chance, so for me its better that they stay away from each other ...

Comment

i haven't seen any of his fights but i've heard a lot of thngs about him. he lost by a controversial decision to fana in south afrrica last year, didn't he? south africa is notorious for favoring their fighters from what i gathered.

Comment

I can upload his fight with that Korean guy...janno if u want...I just need to find where I saved it.

Comment

that would be nice chups...bait mo talaga. lemme know whenever it's ready, okay?

Comment

chups is that the fight that which ended up with that devasting left ?

thats the only fight i see Suico fight but basically you can see all the potential and all his flaws from the fight ...

Comment

Baek is the name of the Korean...I found it and I'm uploading it now...I'll PM you Janno once it's done.

Comment

Working...
                    X