Which Asian foods are you into?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Asian foods are you into?

Are you into Asian foods?

Nothing dramatic. Korean food is waaaay too strong, I can only eat it occasionally. Japanese food, as long as it isn't too crazy with the seafood, I can eat just about any time.

I like chicken katsu, Ramen (tonkotsu and the beef one), soba, udon, bulgogi, kimchi. I had some other korean dish too, came like a course meal but I have no idea what its called. Came with little pancake looking things with seafood in it.

I'd like to have real Chinese food though. I don't feel like the schit you can get in America is authentic enough. Like real szechuan chicken or something. That would be nice.

Had some vietnamese and thai but I can't really get jiggy with that schit.

Comment

Ty food is the best of Asian food

Comment

I like the vertical fish taco

Comment

Lucy Thai...

Comment

I love Korean BBQ, Kimchi, Galbi,

Comment

Vietnamese & malayasian were suprisingly my favourite countries to eat in out of all s/e asia.

thai and singapore was the most dissapointing as i had the highest expectations.

Korean if done well is banging too, especially a proper Samgyeopsal BBQ.

a banh mi from a proper street vendor in saigon is clearly the no.1 sandwich in all of asia/ possibily teh world tbf.

Comment

Long time sushi fan, and the wife and I even make our own sushi and tempura (she used to work at a sushi place).

Koreans have some awesome desserts.

I generally like Chinese/Thai/Korean when they have a lot of vegetables and meat. Not the garbage they give us here in the US where it's mostly the cheap stuff (rice, noodles, cabbage, onion) and very little of the good stuff.

Comment

sushi is where its at. order a miso soup if it doesnt come with it. generally, what you wanna do is order sashimi (raw fish) AND a sushi, and eat some sashimi with each bite of sushi. then I take a sip of the miso soup. the saltiness from the soup adds the best flavor ever, especially if you utilize the wasabi and ginger. ****in love sushi. I also pay extra if needed to get all salmon.

Comment

Korean BBQ, Bulgogi, Kimchi, bibimbap.

Southeast Asian I like pork larb, chicken pad Thai, satay chicken, beef lok lak, beef pho, crispy fried whole tilapia, pancit w/chicken, lumpia/spring rolls.

Chinese-American I like roast pork and duck, pork fried rice, beef lo mein, egg foo yung, Kung pao chicken, shrimp w/lobster sauce, steamed dumplings, Shao mai.

Comment

Working...
                    X