No announcement yet.

Chavez JR is a fronter (MUST READ)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chavez JR is a fronter (MUST READ)

Im friends with a dude who owns a Barber Shop in LA.

Julio Cesar Chavez Jr went to his shop saturday morning to get a haircut and the barber (whos mexican) said "mexican to mexican, why did you pull out?

JR said the PPV numbers / attendance were expected to be low and he didnt want to fight if he was gonna make X amount of dollars.

FRAUD.

Thoughts?

He has not beaten any elite fighters. Not even close to elite.

To think he must sell a lot of tickets because he's Mexican, because he is his father's son, because he's a Chávez, or whatever reason he can think for, is stupid.

He should fight, win against good opposition, and then the people will come.

Comment

Yeah canelo had over 20,000 yesterday.Chavez jr was gonna have 5,000.
      step ur game up jr.

Comment

El Gran Vaca de Dinero will be back.

Comment

Originally posted by ALLBOXING247 View Post
          Im friends with a dude who owns a Barber Shop in LA.

Julio Cesar Chavez Jr went to his shop saturday morning to get a haircut and the barber (whos mexican) said "mexican to mexican, why did you pull out?

JR said the PPV numbers / attendance were expected to be low and he didnt want to fight if he was gonna make X amount of dollars.

FRAUD.

Thoughts?
          If that's true, its what I was thinking too when I heard him an Canelo were waiting to see who was the bigger draw in PPV numbers this weekend. It makes Chavez jr. look like a coward.

Comment

jcc jr is a joke

Comment

I just dont get why a fighter whos been training for weeks would just pull out of a fight days before and make no money then fight and make the money

Comment

Fever my asss lol

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                  Yeah canelo had over 20,000 yesterday.Chavez jr was gonna have 5,000.
                  step ur game up jr.
                  Canelo had a huge crowd. I was impressed.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    I just dont get why a fighter whos been training for weeks would just pull out of a fight days before and make no money then fight and make the money
                    I doubt his lazy ass was even training, heard he had trouble making weight

Comment

Working...
                    X