Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

has anyone from BS/NSB ever met up and boxed/fought in real life?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• has anyone from BS/NSB ever met up and boxed/fought in real life?

haha we should set up some internet stream fights between beefing posters. the leaders of team ***** vs. the leaders of team *******. and some boricua posters vs. mexicano posters! haha and Vegan vs. larryx

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
    haha we should set up some internet stream fights between beefing posters. the leaders of team ***** vs. the leaders of team *******. and some boricua posters vs. mexicano posters! haha and Vegan vs. larryx
    Great idea. But you can bet that the loudest haters would prefer to keep the fight "verbal." I'd wager that at least 95% of the biggest talkers here wouldn't step up if things got physical.

Comment

Everyone on here is 6'2, 250, with Sweet Peas defense, RJJ's offense, and Tyson's power. I wouldn't **** with any of these posters

Comment

Originally posted by Deedubbzz07 View Post
        Everyone on here is 6'2, 250, with Sweet Peas defense, RJJ's offense, and Tyson's power. I wouldn't **** with any of these posters
        lol

Comment

Pretty much describes me in a nutshell.

Comment

I'm definately game. You can leave those scrawny little malnourished Pinoys to me.

Comment

Two members from here met up through the Blackberry messenger group I started up for the forum. The link is in my sig.

They both sparred and posted the video up on YouTube.

Comment

im open to spar with any ******* on here..we can even place bets on the fights...boxingscene should set this type of **** up

Comment

lol..naw im 6 feet 210 and have alot of boxing experiance and im in decent shape...im game to get it on..sparring is fun

Comment

Originally posted by S H A R K B O Y View Post
                    Two members from here met up through the Blackberry messenger group I started up for the forum. The link is in my sig.

They both sparred and posted the video up on YouTube.
                    When you say they met up, I hope you meant they fought...

Comment

Working...
                    X