No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Magomed, Bisbal Agree To Showdown on March Date

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Magomed, Bisbal Agree To Showdown on March Date

Promoter Sampson Lewkowicz confirms that heavyweight prospects Magomed Abdusalamov (16-0, 16KOs) and Victor Bisbal (21-1, 15KOs) have agreed to fight each other in March. The fight will either take place on a March 8th date on ESPN or a week later on a card in Panama. BoxingScene.com reported last week that Lewkowicz is trying to put together an ESPN televised doubleheader for March 8th, possibly in Las Vegas, with a main event featuring a junior welterweight crossroads fight between Breidis Prescott (26-4, 20KOs) and Victor Cayo (31-3, 22KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

looking forward to this doubleheader IF it gets done

Comment

Bisbal-Abdusalamov will be a good heavyweight fight.

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw35 View Post
        looking forward to this doubleheader IF it gets done
        i agree, should be a goody. cayo vs prescott will be explosive. i'm literally not rooting for either because they both have balls. got to love these latino fighters. got a dominican vs colombian going balls to the wall.

Comment

Man, I'm loving ESPN getting lining up some heavyweight fights.

Comment

bisbal made his way around the american trialhorse circuit with wins over zack page, charles davis, jerry butler, david whittom(canadian), ron bellamy but he loss to domonic jenkins so i'm pretty certain magomed will steamroll him. i never saw the jenkins fight so i don't know if there was a situation like ruddock's loss to david jaco. maybe there was an injury, etc. i've never seen bisbal fight but from his resume i got a pretty good indication he is a C+ level journeyman at this stage. other then the jenkins loss he beat all the trialhorse guys. if his loss to jenkins was a true knock out then it's difficult to take him to seriously yet. this is a perfect fight for the undercard for the prescott fight. i'd have it as the main event.

Comment

Working...
            X