No announcement yet.

Pride GP Draw?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pride GP Draw?

Does anyone know when this is. For some reason I thought it was supposed to happen this week.

???
    The GP is in August

Comment

on the ug they are saying silva-saku is first round..but thats what dana white said and he says a lot of ****.

Comment

There going to be no brackets in this tournament. After the first round is over, all four winners are going to be matched up again. Pride is saying that this format will make a more interesting tourney.

Comment

sweet!

Comment

coo.

Comment

God I hope that Arona is matched up against Yoshida in the first round. That would free up so many other sweet matches.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Dawg
                God I hope that Arona is matched up against Yoshida in the first round. That would free up so many other sweet matches.
                True...and I hope Yoshida wins...He is waaay more exciting than Arona...but that aint saying much, a sloth trying to sleep is more exciting than the Brazilian

Comment

is this **** going to be just the first four fights or the whole grand prix cause that poster says opening rounds

Comment

This is going to be the opening round plus 3-4 heavyweight matches.

Some of the rumors right now are:
                    Nogueira vs. Cro-Cop
                    And maybe the return of Vov.

** The final round is going to take place in November.

Comment

Working...
                    X