Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jorge Linares, Luke Campbell Come Together at Workouts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jorge Linares, Luke Campbell Come Together at Workouts

Linares, Campbell Open Workouts Photos Gallery - Jorge "El Nio de Oro" Linares (42-3, 27 KOs) and Luke Campbell (17-1, 14 KOs) hosted a media workout today in Los Angeles ahead of their 12-round fight for Linares' WBA, WBC Diamond and Ring Magazine Lightweight World Titles. Photos by Tom Hogan/Hogan Photos.
    [Click Here To Read More]

You never know when Jorge Linares might come undone during a fight. He's so prone to cuts and we know his chin isn't 100% iron so whenever he gets hit with a big shot you jump up a little bit, similar to Khan.

Comment

I have a bad feeling that Linares will come undone here

Comment

Linares is a great pro, good fundamentals and posses power at this weight. I hope Luke can nullify everything Linares brings but isn't too passive doing so.

Comment

Campbell is live in this one.

Should be a decent fight but Linares is world class looked tremendous recently. But before the Crolla fights Kevin Mitchell came fairly close to beating him you never know if Crolla, who is good, but is fairly basic and doesn't hit tremendously hard with one shot, is just suited Linares who punches in combination so well against Crolla who had to be sensible behind his high-held guard to avoid being lit up.

Mitchell could slip shots well and counterpunch and bang a bit. To be honest I've not seen Campbell do that yet in his career to the effectiveness of a Mitchell but he can punch a bit and especially to the body.

Comment

Cant see Campbell getting this, too much class in Linares.

Comment

Working...
            X