No announcement yet.

Some Random Dude Harassing me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Random Dude Harassing me

Basically im walking to the train on my way to school and some guy, obviously drunk or on drugs starts harassing me as i walk. He's about 35 and 5'2 and he starts talking ***** to me and daring me to **** him up. Im big and a pretty chill person and im not gonna start kicking this tiny drunk guys ass in the middle of the street unless im threatened.

But then i get on the train and he follows me there too still wanting me to kick his ass. Then as a sit down, he tries to sit next to me but slips and just hits the floor hard, passes out and pisses himself

LOL Derranged

Comment

Good u ignored him

Comment

i always walk away from pointless altercations.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          Basically im walking to the train on my way to school and some guy, obviously drunk or on drugs starts harassing me as i walk. He's about 35 and 5'2 and he starts talking ***** to me and daring me to **** him up. Im big and a pretty chill person and im not gonna start kicking this tiny drunk guys ass in the middle of the street unless im threatened.

But then i get on the train and he follows me there too still wanting me to kick his ass. Then as a sit down, he tries to sit next to me but slips and just hits the floor hard, passes out and pisses himself

poosey..................

Comment

should have just been him up.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
              i always walk away from pointless altercations.
              That's the best way but in this case RC should have thrown the twerp on the tracks. Woulda made for a better story....

Comment

Originally posted by katsidis View Post
                should have just been him up.
                For what? Thats exactly what the guy wanted. I didnt need to get caught up in a dumb altercation and possibly be late to school

Comment

i couldn't control myself for a few seconds there, lost all composure hahahahahahah

Comment

For what? Thats exactly what the guy wanted. I didnt need to get caught up in a dumb altercation and possibly be late to school
                    to save the guy from the emabrassment of pissing himself

Comment

Working...
                    X