Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I tripping, or can somebody give me an explanation for this...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I tripping, or can somebody give me an explanation for this...

I know that ads sometimes are derived from **** you browse, but why have the ads I've had been derived from **** I talk about in real life?

I could mention wanting to eat pizza and i'll get pizza ads. If I have people over and we talk about **** that same **** appears in the ads underneath this website. I thought it was my imagination, but this **** is to coincidental. Am I just tripping?

btw these convos happen in the room wurrr mah comp at
    Last edited by Hi-Dro; 10-20-2011, 04:18 PM.

they've cookied your brain

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      they've cookied your brain
      Do u know any programs I can use to delete those cookies?

ah **** it i'll just smoke weed

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hi-Dro View Post
          Do u know any programs I can use to delete those cookies?

ah **** it i'll just smoke weed
          God bless you, sir.

On topic: Cookies...

Comment

I know that ads sometimes are derived from **** you browse, but why have the ads I've had been derived from **** I talk about in real life?

I could mention wanting to eat pizza and i'll get pizza ads. If I have people over and we talk about **** that same **** appears in the ads underneath this website. I thought it was my imagination, but this **** is to coincidental. Am I just tripping?

see the real problem here is that your CPU catches ur phrases. Even when ur rapping a random rap it'll catch it proccess it then store it in your temp internet files so when ur on your browser its shoots an ad. It loves doing this beacause ur so butt ugly so it likes to mees with you. Ok ill drink one of these now laterz

Comment

it's the other way around. the pizza ad has been there but you don't notice it until you hear yourself mentioning it and then you can acknowledge the ad that was there all along...

THE ILLUMINATI IS ****ING WITH YOUR CONSCIENCE *****AA!!!!! YOU WANT PIZZA BECAUSE THEY TOLD U TOOO..HHUURRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Comment

Its da gub-ment...they spyin on yo ass.

Comment

Animated Gifs

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post

Comment

Working...
                    X