No announcement yet.

Terror attack in London

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terror attack in London

"A homemade bomb exploded at a packed London subway station during Friday morning rush hour, injuring at least 22 people. Police called it a "terrorist incident."

The attack on the District Line train at Parsons Green station was the fifth terrorist attack in Britain this year."

Source, full story:
    http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/09/15/british-police-respond-to-reports-explosion-at-london-subway-station.html

"peeleft:

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      "peeleft:
      the irony that the states hosts more of a warzone and homicides than such narratives.

hate crimes are synonimous with ''islamic terror?''

was the oklahoma city bombing a muslim?

Comment

Just Pisslam being Pisslam. Nothing to see here folks, move it along.

Comment

Anyone ever look at wiki's pages with terrorist attacks historically? They used to just list them as they came randomly through out history every few years. But in recent decades they just got a monthly page listing them. For example look at all the terrorist attacks in September including this one that just went down.
          2017 Parsons Green bombing: An explosion occurred on a District line train at Parsons Green tube station, London. At least twenty two people have been injured
          https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...September_2017

There have been 70 this month all over the world & a very healthy % of them are Islam related. I'm anti-religion all around, but the world as a whole needs to handle these bad Islam believers (and I say bad Islam believers cuz I know good Islam believers unlike some mfers here) f#cking soon cuz this bs keeps getting more ******ed.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
            the irony that the states hosts more of a warzone and homicides than such narratives.

Calm down Abdul. Go troll NSB.

"peeleft:

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              Calm down Abdul. Go troll NSB.

"peeleft:
              ok, ''Jose.'' Is that you in the pics? You look Arabian.

Comment

you black power guys who grovel at the feet of islam when most of us (modernized) middle eastern people think islam is violent/backwards and associate it with slavery

anything to offend whitey rite? you would eat poopoo if it made your breath smell unpleasant to conservatives
                Last edited by ////; 09-15-2017, 07:50 AM.

Comment

ok, ''Jose.'' Is that you in the pics? You look Arabian.
                  My dad does look like a Muzzo. I might have to do that 23 and me thing.

If it turns out to be the case I will join you in Turkey and we can go on a jihad against Golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                    you black power guys who grovel at the feet of islam when most of us (modernized) middle eastern people think islam is **** and associate it with slavery

anything to offend whitey rite? you would eat **** if it made your breath smell unpleasant to your enemies
                    Apparently he is from Turkey but who knows

Comment

Working...
                    X