No announcement yet.

John ryder exposed callum smith...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John ryder exposed callum smith...

If canelo fights smith after that then its a disgrace. He looked awful. Im sick and tired of canelo circling round 3 divisions waiting for an opportune opponent, stay in one damn division and fight the people who deserve it!!!!! Like great champions do!

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
    If canelo fights smith after that then its a disgrace. He looked awful. Im sick and tired of canelo circling round 3 divisions waiting for an opportune opponent, stay in one damn division and fight the people who deserve it!!!!! Like great champions do!
    You don't want Canelo to fight Callum Smith. You don't want Canelo to fight Golovkin again.

Who the hell DO you want him to fight, crybaby? Are you even a boxing fan?

Comment

like GGG who has fought one titlist Haircut Lemmy, in 37 years of his life. Like great champions do.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        You don't want Canelo to fight Callum Smith. You don't want Canelo to fight Golovkin again.

Who the hell DO you want him to fight, crybaby? Are you even a boxing fan?
        He'll say Beterbiev.
        He seems to be shaping up to be the Next Boogeyman the Canelo haters will say he's ducking.
        Which is actually Credit to Canelo.
        Started at 154 lbs and now his detractors gotta look to 175 for someone to beat him.

For the record. I don't think Canelos team should even consider fighting Beterbiev.
        I think his next tough opponents should be GGG and Bivol at 168. With a couple stay busy fights in between.

Comment

Canelo is just too good for all the fighters at 168. I think he'd have more trouble if Andrade and a dedicated, in-shape BJS moved up to 168 to fight him.

Quick footed, slippery, stick and move boxers are the only ones who give him trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
            He'll say Beterbiev.
            He seems to be shaping up to be the Next Boogeyman the Canelo haters will say he's ducking.
            Which is actually Credit to Canelo.
            Started at 154 lbs and now his detractors gotta look to 175 for someone to beat him.

For the record. I don't think Canelos team should even consider fighting Beterbiev.
            I think his next tough opponents should be GGG and Bivol at 168. With a couple stay busy fights in between.
            I wouldn't be surprised if he says Deontay Wilder at this point.

Comment

It was clowns like the thread starter that were claiming Canelo was ducking Smith. Now Smith has been "exposed". Tells you more about them and how they can't judge boxing ability of fighters more than anything else.

Edit: Here's a thread the thread starter created saying Smith would KO Canelo. https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=804260

Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 11-24-2019, 09:45 AM.

Comment

If canelo fights smith after that then its a disgrace.
                - -U want Canelo to disgrace himself?

Comment

No one really rated Smith outside of the UK to be fair...

Comment

You should go on a little hiatus after getting Owned by Robbie in your own thread.
                    Just saying.

Comment

Working...
                    X