No announcement yet.

Dwyer Video about Manny/Mayweather Drug Testing Controversy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dwyer Video about Manny/Mayweather Drug Testing Controversy

For those of you who haven't seen it, here's Dwyer's take on the drug taking controversy. He seems to know a lot about boxing and he gives good predictions. I've seen a number of his videos here so I thought I would share this one. Enjoy.

this guy wishes that floyd is having his "balut" instead of ellerbe's

Comment

I think he makes some very good points. Don't you agree?

Comment

lol no
        this guy is biased when it comes to floyd

Comment

This guy's opinion should be valued as much as my dogs. Why does Pac need to clear the record? Because he had an impressive win? Juan Diaz hurt JMM in their clash but didn't stun Paulie once, should we have accuse PM of performance enhancing drugs? Does he owe it to us not to prove it? How about Floyd? He beat Baldomir after Baldomir's win over Judah, does he owe us an expanation? Hardly. Sheesh. GTFOH.

Comment

Originally posted by IbringYouLove View Post
            lol no
            yeah dwyer has admitted hes a mayweather fan before.

Comment

Originally posted by IbringYouLove View Post
              lol no
              He picked Pacquiao to beat Hatton/ Cotto.

Comment

He said every fighter is beatable...and I believe he also said P.Will beats Mayweather.

Comment

ya he's a bandwagoner after being embarrased when he picked oscar against pac..
                  it don't matter, he's a well known floyd lover anyway

Comment

Originally posted by daheadache View Post
                    This guy's opinion should be valued as much as my dogs. Why does Pac need to clear the record? Because he had an impressive win? Juan Diaz hurt JMM in their clash but didn't stun Paulie once, should we have accuse PM of performance enhancing drugs? Does he owe it to us not to prove it? How about Floyd? He beat Baldomir after Baldomir's win over Judah, does he owe us an expanation? Hardly. Sheesh. GTFOH.
                    Whether it's right or wrong, the issue of steriods has come up, mostly based upon how Manny has performed against his recent competition. I think Dwyer's point is that Manny has nothing to lose (unless he is cheating) and can even gain more (including a big payday) if he takes the test. His point is that in this current environment, a boxer juicing is not so unbelievable, since others were caught or implicated in doing so.

You brought up Floyd, but Floyd is very willing to prove that he is not juicing. Manny is not. The question is why.

Comment

Working...
                    X