No announcement yet.

Soccer Dad explains why PACQUIAO is GOAT, nobody matches his resume

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soccer Dad explains why PACQUIAO is GOAT, nobody matches his resume

Sorry Marquez fans, but this guy has made me a believer that PAC lost to Floyd in slow motion.

In a world where spence, Crawford and thurman not even fought each other yet and Pac is fighting thurman before this modern trio could get it on tells me Pac has no fear and he is the goat. I mean Pac s already had triologies with greats like morales, jmm, Bradley and barrera and this modern trio haven't in themselves to fight each other once yet? Dithering so much Pac snuck in there leaving spence and crawford scratching their heads with how that happened? In all those mega fights Pac only lost once legitimately to morales. Pac shouldn't even have fought jmm that fourth time.
    Everyone knows Pac s the best but like to scared to admit it with icons with as strong.personalities like Ali having existed and walked earth and breathed God's air.
    I think Pac is goat but I like Ali more, so *cough cough* Ali is goat to me.
    Last edited by hugh grant; 06-20-2019, 04:59 AM.

Comment

Again, on Marquez/Pacquiao 1, minute 2:55, if that judge failed to score that first round "correctly", what makes anyone think he scored the remaining 11 rounds correctly? So him scoring the first round "wrong" according to him doesn't mean that Manny deserved the win vs Marquez in the first fight.

Comment

... PACQUIAO simply is far too old for Thurman...

Comment

If pac is an american he's already considered as the god of boxing.

Comment

this guy has some valid points. you can hate all you want on pacquiao but he´s easily top 3 of the greatest fighters of all time. if u take everything he´s done so far into consideration.

Comment

Pac started at 106lbs and become a champion from 112 to 154lbs. It's an impossible achievements.

Comment

I thought he's going to spout something odd, all of the information he discussed I also see here from time to time. I won't be surprised if this guy is posting here as well. The fact he presented is just his opinion. Our opinion of who is the greatest is not any better than his, at least he is brave enough to present his case.

Comment

here's a better video!

Comment

Originally posted by spenz View Post
                    all of the information he discussed I also see here from time to time. I won't be surprised if this guy is posting here as well.
                    Lol. 100% up in dis hoe

Comment

Working...
                    X