Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lol I love it! Keith Thurman the only fighter disrespecting Pacman to his face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol I love it! Keith Thurman the only fighter disrespecting Pacman to his face

Adrien Broner wasnt even going hard he made a few jokes but tongue and cheek, floyd said nothing to pacs face and praised the hell out of him during the build up, but Thurman dang this boy aint playing straight up no filter, he is beaming with confidence he knows pac is old and its going to be easy work.

Ive been waiting for someone to straight up disrespect manny to his face and insult him and mock and make fun of him for years, and finally Thurman has done it.

I hope he keeps insulting him on the countdown shows leading up to the fight. Fox has their own version of 24/7.

I hope keith makes fun of Mannys momma too like he did on snapchat saying he will make manny go night night and his momma gonna cry

Pac is slow, predictable, tiny, has t rex arms, cant really punch hard, low ring iq, lmao oh but he a legend keith thurman is going in but he always tries to throw that one compliment in there at the end lol

Shoulda known...

Comment

So basically Keith has less class than adrien broner. Runtime changed his whole moniker once Diego Chavez a gatekeeper caught him with a good one. From ko artist to cat and mouse. **** Keith I was backing his return but **** he needs to be more humble he's an easy target for jokes atm and his resume sucks in comparison to legendary pac

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSuperLeeds View Post
        So basically Keith has less class than adrien broner. Runtime changed his whole moniker once Diego Chavez a gatekeeper caught him with a good one. From ko artist to cat and mouse. **** Keith I was backing his return but **** he needs to be more humble he's an easy target for jokes atm and his resume sucks in comparison to legendary pac
        Could also be playing the bad guy to help boost sales. Worked like a charm for PBF.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          Adrien Broner wasnt even going hard he made a few jokes but tongue and cheek, floyd said nothing to pacs face and praised the hell out of him during the build up, but Thurman dang this boy aint playing straight up no filter, he is beaming with confidence he knows pac is old and its going to be easy work.

Ive been waiting for someone to straight up disrespect manny to his face and insult him and mock and make fun of him for years, and finally Thurman has done it.

I hope he keeps insulting him on the countdown shows leading up to the fight. Fox has their own version of 24/7.

I hope keith makes fun of Mannys momma too like he did on snapchat saying he will make manny go night night and his momma gonna cry

Pac is slow, predictable, tiny, has t rex arms, cant really punch hard, low ring iq, lmao oh but he a legend keith thurman is going in but he always tries to throw that one compliment in there at the end lol
          Wasnt it Jinkee who was crying after Marquez knocked Manny Pacquiao out cold?
          Last edited by Mr.365; 05-31-2019, 12:35 PM.

Comment

It just seems dumb as Pac is universally known as a nice guy who knows it's a sport and has fun with the spectacle of it all

It's not a good look for Thurman.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
              It just seems dumb as Pac is universally known as a nice guy who knows it's a sport and has fun with the spectacle of it all

It's not a good look for Thurman.
              Not good for him but the ticket sales will be looking good with what he is doing now.

Keep it up Keef 👍

Comment

Sure. Why not? But you hope he disrespects his mom? You strange man...

Comment

You really hate Pacquiao for some reason. You always pick him to lose by KO and you are almost always wrong. You even were dead certain Rios would KO him with a left jab. You said Broner was a sure thing to KO Pac but Broner lost every round. If you pick a 40 year old boxer to lose every time you are bound to be right eventually. You probably picked Marquez to KO him and he finally did and then refused to fight him ever again. You are the only guy I ever heard call Pacquiao slow. If he is so slow, tiny, T rex arms, low IQ etc how did he ever win all the fights he did? Thurman is being classless and you love it. I hope Pacquiao beats him and I think he might beat him. Pac looked good against Broner and Thurman looked lousy against Lopez.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post

You hate Pac and always pick him to lose and are almost always wrong. You picked Rios to KO him with a left jab. You picked Broner to KO him. I never heard anybody call Pac slow before. So Thurman is being a disrespectful jerk and you love it. Pacquiao looked good against Broner and Thurman looked lousy against Lopez. Maybe Pacquiao will beat him and you will hate that.

Comment

Working...
                    X