No announcement yet.

I feel like my girl is trying to control me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] I feel like my girl is trying to control me

Every time I do the smallest thing wrong, it's like she puts me through hell.. on purpose... to get back at me.

And when I react, she just does it harder until i realize I can't live without her and I run back to her...

And the more I have to listen to her and change for her to stay with her the more like a b1tch I feel....

Any advice? This **** is horrible for my pride, but the pu5sy is so good.

Also, do you think I should get out of this?
    Last edited by Paclan; 07-16-2011, 10:30 PM.

Just cause you're whipped, it ain't our problem.

Comment

should I get out of it? will i be happier without her?

i'm lost.. I'm not acting the same anymore cuz this girl is making me crazy.

Comment

Be your own man. Make your own choice. Deal with the consequences.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
          Be your own man. Make your own choice. Deal with the consequences.
          being my own man usually lands me at rock bottom lol i'm just looking for a little insight cuz I don't want to go there again.

Comment

Real talk you need to learn to be happy with yourself, ditch the ***** and you'll feel relieved trust me I went thru this last month

Comment

Originally posted by Paclan View Post
              should I get out of it? will i be happier without her?

i'm lost.. I'm not acting the same anymore cuz this girl is making me crazy.
              Ask her if she's Jamaican.

And when she answers or asks why, you say "Cuz Jamaican me crazy".

Comment

Stop being scared of her leaving you. That's ridiculous.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

did you lose your virginity to this girl? it sounds like you're sprung on her cause she's the first chick you boned and you got that emotional tie to her. if this is the case, you need to let her go and explore the world. if that's not it, and if you're not truly happy or kind of paranoid about her cheating/leaving you, break it off for sure. you might feel like crap or that you've hit rock bottom, but you just to need to hop off the pc, hang out with friends (see new girls) and let time do it's thing....

Comment

Some girls are like this, they find it hard to forgive mistakes and accept that men are only human, you can apologize until the cows come home she will ONLY get over it when she wants to.

sound familiar?

at some stage you have to grow some balls, start carrying yourself with dignity man, i'm not saying be an ******* to her but if she chews you out over nothing, walk away, let her chase for once.

Women LOVE control, if you give them a taste of it, let them know you will always be the one grovelling then they will abuse the **** out of that fact to get what they want, when they want.

Don't put up with that crap, I did it for like the last 6 months of my life, would always be apologising, grovelling trying to make up over the smallest of arguments, in the end over something fairly trivial me and her ended up drifting away from each other, she wont even talk to me now, i wrote letters tried to talk, did everything but she just wrote me out of her life, complete waste of 6 months, complete waste of me giving everything I had, none of it meant anything to her, if she actually cared about me it wouldnt have been as easy as turning off a light switch for her.

I ended up losing my self respect, getting out of shape, getting run down and ill, I lost friends, fell out with family and literally ended up with nothing because I let my feelings control me, when i should have been controlling then. In fact im convinced if i'd been more relaxed and kept myself together things would have worked out for the best.
                    Last edited by Earl-Hickey; 07-17-2011, 02:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X