Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Horn Probably Strongest Fighter at 147, Crawford Possible

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum: Horn Probably Strongest Fighter at 147, Crawford Possible

According to Top Rank's CEO Bob Arum, he tried to warn everyone about the talent level of WBO welterweight champion Jeff Horn (17-0-1, 11 KOs). Earlier this month, Horn pulled of a major upset when he won a twelve round unanimous decision over eight division world champion Manny Pacquiao, who was an overwhelming favorite coming into the fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Sure thing bob

Comment

Old Bob thinks he found his new cash cow...lol

Comment

Am I the only one who ISN'T sold on Crawford?

Comment

At least he's smart, he left out Spence, Thurman, and Porter's name.

He wants Mayweather for the money, Crawford because he's small WW so he can push around like Pac.

Comment

In this article, they make it seem like Horn only wanted Bud and Mayweather. He definitely did interviews saying that he would fight Spence and Thurman... My, my, my look how the story changes. With that being said, I wish Top Rank would just feed the WBO belt holder to Crawford, so we can get better fights. Horn's strongest asset is politics protecting him from the best fighters at 147. I hope Bud can move up soon and rid us of this nonsense...

Comment

Originally posted by zoken View Post
              Old Bob thinks he found his new cash cow...lol
              Actually, he has. He's the king of Australia now Bob's gonna take full advantage and protect this kid from everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Coleman View Post
                Am I the only one who ISN'T sold on Crawford?

yes!!!!!!!!

Comment

Strongest for wrestling clinches dirty stuff not strongest puncher or best fighter manny beat him

Comment

This old fart is delusional

Comment

Working...
                    X