Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte: Fury is No Fighting Man, He Rejected Wilder For Schwarz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Whyte: Fury is No Fighting Man, He Rejected Wilder For Schwarz

Heavyweight contender Dillian Whyte has continued his verbal assault on Tyson Fury. The World Boxing Council recently suggested the idea of a final eliminator between Whyte and Fury. Fury claims that he will take part in the eliminator - but only if the WBC sanctions the fight for their "Diamond title."
    [Click Here To Read More]

People don’t consider Fury took a big chance taking the wilder fight when he did after only two comeback fights.He took the fight and got screwed.His signing with Arum was criticized but he’s looking out for himself and not ducking someone he already beat.I can guarantee you that he will get to AJ before wilder and the money will be huge.

Comment

He is a fighting man as he's fought wilder already and best him. So fury knows he's back, he said it straight after robbery.
      The fact Schwartz is no 53 is irrelevant. It just gives fury another training camp under b elt. Fury already beat so called no2 heavyeeight.

Comment

Tyson never rematched a old Wladimir Klitschko, barely escaping defeat and consistently eluding unsettled rivalries is what this coward Gypsy legacy will be!

Comment

Whyte had a shot at a champ got beat down outside of a punch. Fury would be champ if dirty Haymon money didn't play a part. He is the top HW and would school Whyte.
          Last edited by jonnyc420; 05-15-2019, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
            Tyson never rematched a old Wladimir Klitschko, barely escaping defeat and consistently eluding unsettled rivalries is what this coward Gypsy legacy will be!
            Wilder's will be getting saved by paid judges and being out against an old Ortiz the 2 times he actually stepped up in over 40 fights. Racists like you never give due to non black fighters. Run along now, as usual when I expose you. Fury won and it kills you, what a sad sorry sack of s**t you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Longhaul View Post
              People don’t consider Fury took a big chance taking the wilder fight when he did after only two comeback fights.He took the fight and got screwed.His signing with Arum was criticized but he’s looking out for himself and not ducking someone he already beat.I can guarantee you that he will get to AJ before wilder and the money will be huge.
              The money would be massive, but imagine if Fury had the green belt (which he should have) immense !!

Comment

So whatever happened to that big money ESPN deal? oh that's right, never happened, homeboy is still making that chump change.

If Whyte is such a star, how come he can't land a big fight or a high profile network deal?

The truth is, he does not have a belt, he struggles with C- opposition, and outside of the UK, nobody knows who he is, the dudes entire career is built upon being KTFO.

Enough, he has nothing to offer anybody!

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
                  Wilder's will be getting saved by paid judges and being out against an old Ortiz the 2 times he actually stepped up in over 40 fights. Racists like you never give due to non black fighters. Run along now, as usual when I expose you. Fury won and it kills you, what a sad sorry sack of s**t you are.
                  I don't even know you! But you obviously know me to be keeping score! I'm under your skin! Just like Tyson Fury and his wretched family!

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
                    Whyte had a shot at a champ got beat down outside of a punch. Fury would be champ if dirty Haymon money didn't play a part. He is the top HW and would school Whyte.
                    He hasn’t had a shot at a champ. He lost to aj for the vacant British title he wasn’t the champion then.

Comment

Working...
                    X