Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would y'all feel about Broner v. Zab as a first fight at 140?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How would y'all feel about Broner v. Zab as a first fight at 140?

If Zab loses to Garcia of course......

Anybody can get it.

Comment

Depends on how he loses really, if its a competitive fight then a Zab fight wouldn’t be so horrible

Comment

Zab has 9 lives. If Garcia takes his 8th, then Broner might be the nail in the coffin.

Comment

I'm just sick of Zab getting all of these opportunities, I don't want to see him in big fights anymore. I'm hoping Garcia can left hook him into permanent retirement once and for all.

Assuming Broner would move up to 140 soon (not gonna happen) I think the Peterson/Holt winner would be a better fight, plus he could snatch up a belt in his JR WW debut.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
            I'm just sick of Zab getting all of these opportunities, I don't want to see him in big fights anymore. I'm hoping Garcia can left hook him into permanent retirement once and for all.

Assuming Broner would move up to 140 soon (not gonna happen) I think the Peterson/Holt winner would be a better fight, plus he could snatch up a belt in his JR WW debut.
            That's why I said if Zab loses. Not really fair to get a title shot as soon as he moves up.

Comment

I don't want to see Zab ever again. Looks like a beast in small fights and as soon as he gets a big chance he crumbles and looks like shit.

Comment

it wouldn't be a bad fight to test the waters at 140

Comment

Very good test @ WW. You never know. Zab might win via running and pot shotting all night.

Zab sucks, but it's still a good first fight for Broner at WW.

Comment

da peterson\holt winner wouldnt b bad

Comment

Working...
                    X