No announcement yet.

Sturm vs Zbik from Germany tonight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sturm vs Zbik from Germany tonight

Who you got in this one , i think this might be the passing of the torch as Sturm is on the slide - BIGTIME.

The title will stay in Germany and im sure that will please the promoters.

IF Zbik can produce the performance that he did vs Chavez Jnr then i think he takes the takes the fight on points in a close contest.

Remember and add your scores tonight and i will add them to my blog which is.... http://fightscorecollector.blogspot.com

ps@ thanks again to JakeNDAbox for letting me do this on the scene

I hope Zbik wins. He is at least willing to fight in America, which opens the door for many other fighters to get that title without going to Sturm's turf to get robbed.

Comment

why am I excited for this?

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
        50/50 fight, if that was Golovkin standing in Zbiks place tonight I'd have huge bet against Sturm at the moment, but Zbik does not have right style for Sturm. He doesn't have power, doesn't commit to his punches and he gasses at the end of the fights, so Sturm even being way past it still should do pretty well. It all may depend on the judges, so I pick Sturm to remain his belt, maybe for the last time.
        I would too, but I'm hoping Zbik takes it, feel bad about the Chavez Jr. call.

Comment

I think what makes this fight interesting is that we dont know how much Sturm has left.

Comment

anyone got a legal stream?

Comment

Krieg ZbikMiester!!!!!!!

Comment

PM me for stream link. Fight is starting... Didn't know buffer knew German too or Deutch. Whatever you call it.

Comment

tight opening round...not much to choose from I suppose, maybe zbik just took it?

Comment

legal free livestream here

http://www.ran.de/de/boxen/video/ran...ivestream.html

Comment

Working...
                    X