Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Confident Interim-Fights Will Make Wilder-Fury PPV Bigger

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum Confident Interim-Fights Will Make Wilder-Fury PPV Bigger

As reported earlier on BoxingScene.com, the WBC heavyweight title rematch between champion Deontay Wilder and Tyson Fury is off for now. The two fought to a controversial draw in December and were negotiating a rematch.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Dumb. Nobody wanted interim fights....

Comment

No, you just want to protect your investment Bob. Not fooling anyone. Make a ESPN/SHO PPV and it will sell

Comment

I'm down for brezeale wilder. It needs to happen period.

Comment

Sometimes I hate Bob

Comment

This is disgusting....no telling when we get the fight now dealing with Good ol' Bob smh

Comment

I hate the rematch isn't happening after it seemed a lock to happen, but Arum isn't wrong here as long as both keep winning or taking respectable L's if they do lose to Joshua or someone legit.

It is a gamble doe make no mistake.

Comment

Waiting until Wilder and AJ fans realize how Arum and ESPN ruined this rematch.

Comment

F@ckn bob you just ruined a great rematch!

Comment

As long as it is FREE meaning Fury vs Parker, Rivas or Pulev will be on ESPN and Wilder vs Breazeale will be on FOX then yeah OK!

Comment

Working...
                    X