Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So now Rigo is the one refusing to fight Donaire?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So now Rigo is the one refusing to fight Donaire?

LOL @ people acting like Donaire feared this guy....

I think he's got horrible representation that want to milk him for all it's worth. They want a big piece of the cake that top rank wont give them.

We'll see though. Hopefully they work it through.
    Seeing Donaire fight Darchinyan again would be the biggest jokefight of the year.

Comment

Rigo has no one but himself to blame if he doesn't sign for a career high payday and shot at a top 5 P4P fighter he's been calling for.

Comment

I think it's that Caribe promoter trying to Milk Rigondeaux and take more than they deserve in this fight.

It's a fact for over a year Donaire made every excuse in the book to not take this fight.

Hopefully it happens.

Comment

WTF is wrong with Rigo's handlers?

$750,000

I mean wtf. How do you turn this down, 11 fights against all kinds of cab drivers and vendors. Rigo is not worth even half that.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
            WTF is wrong with Rigo's handlers?

$750,000

I mean wtf. How do you turn this down, 11 fights against all kinds of cab drivers and vendors. Rigo is not worth even half that.
            That's real talk, that's gotta be some kind of record offer for a guy with 11 fights.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
              I think it's that Caribe promoter trying to Milk Rigondeaux and take more than they deserve in this fight.

It's a fact for over a year Donaire made every excuse in the book to not take this fight.

Hopefully it happens.
              There were going to be there for the Poon fight..... Didn't hear anything then

If Rigo doesn't sign are you going to hold onto that line???

Comment

quarter mil for an 11-0 fighter, seriously that's a world record.

Comment

Originally posted by devildg View Post
                  quarter mil for an 11-0 fighter, seriously that's a world record.
                  you mean 3 quarters of a mil?

Comment

Where is the Angry Cuban? I want to read what he has to say.....

Comment

Working...
                    X