No announcement yet.

How do you friendzone a girl?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you friendzone a girl?

So there's this really outgoing girl in one of my side classes where i'm working on my masters. It's been obvious since day one that she likes me. She's always looking at me, always smiling at me, always stopping me to talk to me, asking what i've been doing, always laughing at everything I say and touching me.

She asked for my facebook last week so I gave it to her, and damn, she has some incredibly hot friends. She's not hot, I don't like her at all except for the fact that she's really nice to me, but she's like a facebook queen, always has hundreds of likes, always going out with these solid tens. Last memorial weekend she went to the beach with her girlfriends, and there were just nonstop stunners.

She asked me yesterday to go to a concert next saturday, and I want to go just to meet her friends lol... If I say yes, she would probably assume i'm going to be her date or something and I really, really don't want that. Also it would be extremely sleazy to go with her and then hit on all her friends. They might all end up hating me for being a douchebag.

How do I play this? I'm thinking I just go an act platonic towards everyone until I can add them on facebook and work from there, but this girl has already been getting more and more clingy, if I say yes I really don't want to give her the wrong signals and make my life harder than it needs to be.

Unfortunately theres no way to do this without hurting her feelings. Since that's inevitable, I say the hell with it and try to bang her friends.

Comment

bang her, cover her face while you do it. then tell her you want 3 or 4 some with her hot girlfriends.

Comment

You're going to end up getting wasted one night and ****ing her anyway and then the hot friends are pretty much out of the picture.

Comment

You say you're gonna bring friends too

If you think one of your friends might like her and vice versa, introduce them to each other .

Comment

idk how you gonna make it happen, I've heard stories of guys that have accomplished what you're trying to do but they were just stories, I wish you luck on your mission just remember you have no type of strings attached to any of them hoes...listen if shit don't work out I'm sure the ugly bitch is still gonna be feeling you, I'm sure you could still get a hummer out of it and just in case you didn't know ugly bitches give the best head

Comment

i wish i were smart enough to get a graduate degree on the side.

Comment

there's no easy way out

there is no shortcut home.

have you even seen rocky 4?

the russian KILLED apollo. the stakes in that fight were freaking sky high.

Comment

If you have to ask, you don't stand a chance with her hot friends. They don't like indecisive dudes.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                    You're going to end up getting wasted one night and ****ing her anyway and then the hot friends are pretty much out of the picture.
                    this

Comment

Working...
                    X