Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dontae confronts Mikey about donkey kong instagram post

Hes gotta be over 300 lbs....

Comment

Interesting response. I'm not calling him racist but he should've known better than to do stuff like that and what response it would've got. Rightly or wrongly a lot of people are going to view it as racist and the crazy media will blow it out of proportion. That's just the world we live in, people blow everything up.

On a side now - I remember being one of this guy's first subs when he created his youtube channel. Proud that he's taken it this far and is now talking to fighters, going to events etc. It shows that with consistent work us fans can take it further and get closer to the sport. I've always liked his videos and thought he was honest and said things that the general "boxing media" was afraid to say which is good.

Hell, when people like Ellie Seckbach are interviewing the likes of Floyd Mayweather that should show all of us that anything is possible. All you need is a camera and you can be a "boxing journalist" who is "reeeeeporting" too

Green K for the video and Tyson quote, LOL!
      Last edited by JK1700; 07-27-2017, 08:52 PM.

Comment

Blacks are so ****ing sensitive. They have no problem roasting Mexicans, Jews, crackers, Asians, etc. But once you give it back to them, well here come the feelings. Laughable.

Comment

Dontae is a dumbass lol

Comment

Eh u gotta muve out da way man

Comment

Dontae is a real one....he has the best boxing channel on youtube.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY!.
                dontae monkey ass was offended lol
                Originally posted by Wildstalker View Post
                Eh u gotta muve out da way man

Comment

So mikey posted it because Broner kept calling him Mikey mouse

Comment

Why the f#ck is a picture of Mickey Mouse & Donkey Kong racist? I'm so f#cking lost lmfao.

And I already know Dontae is a ******, but the fact he was offended by a picture of Mickey Mouse & Donkey Kong I believe makes it a f#cking fact he's a ******.

Comment

Working...
                    X