No announcement yet.

Reparations time. Pay what you owe!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reparations time. Pay what you owe!!

This video is hilarious. Time to pay up white folks!!

Anything by “Info Wars” is usually rubbish and devoid of rational and nuanced reasoning as evidenced by that video. Don’t fall for it, dude

Comment

Team D has gone full on sh^t house rat insane. They been peak corrupt, but they are peak crazy & corrupt lately.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        Anything by “Info Wars” is usually rubbish and devoid of rational and nuanced reasoning as evidenced by that video. Don’t fall for it, dude
        Video is hilarious. Crazy people actually gave up money. Although it was only like a dollar or two. I'm about to go to campuses when I get back to America with my rep jar

Comment

Oh, man I'd love to speak with anyone who truly wants to have a discussion about 'reparations'. Please god have someone stupid enough to approach me.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            This video is hilarious. Time to pay up white folks!!

siablo14 is an expert on this topic

Comment

If anything, blacks owe me for outgunning me in the c0ck department.

Also, for being super cool and stealing all the white women.

Comment

pay up mofos!!!

Comment

I want someone like Obama who has slave owners on his mom's side and slave traders on his dad's side to pay me reparations because of the abolitionists on my dad's side.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                    siablo14 needs to get tourist visa and do this sheet at UCLA

dude be rich

Comment

Working...
                    X