Deontay Wilder's Big Announcement Is Imminent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deontay Wilder's Big Announcement Is Imminent

THE BIG ANNOUNCEMENT IS ALMOST HERE.

After several months of Wilder hyping and teasing his big announcement the anticipation has left fans anxious with excitement.

Worry no more guys, the wait is over.. Wilder will make his announcement in the next 24 hours!! Woohoo.

Either he will fight Stiverne or Stiverne will be paid a rediculous amount to step aside.

Nah... Every belt holder is tied up right now

Comment

Wasn't Wilder meant to have his big announcement weeks ago? A month ago maybe? I'm so sure I can recall him saying he'd have something that week. Then, nothing.

Probably a decent summary of his career, to be honest.

Comment

I'm a big Wilder fan but even I'm getting tired of this "big announcement" BS. **** or get off the pot already.

Comment

Ortiz is waiting on AJ and Stiverne is being a dick because he know he'll never get another title shot again. I think Wilder wants too fight a legit guy but he's stuck at the moment.

Comment

Comment

Why is Ortiz not called out for blatantly ducking Wilder?

If Ortiz fights anyone other than Wilder next, it's a foul

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                Why is Ortiz not called out for blatantly ducking Wilder?

If Ortiz fights anyone other than Wilder next, it's a foul
                Um, Ortiz is the #1 for AJ. He's not giving up that spot unless he's the #1 for Wilder.

On top of that, Ortiz made the effort to get on the WBC rankings by taking part in the Clean Boxing Program after Wilder said that he wouldn't fight Ortiz unless he signed up.

If there is anyone that is not ducking, it's Ortiz.

Comment

Originally posted by JRB123 View Post
                  Um, Ortiz is the #1 for AJ. He's not giving up that spot unless he's the #1 for Wilder.

On top of that, Ortiz made the effort to get on the WBC rankings by taking part in the Clean Boxing Program after Wilder said that he wouldn't fight Ortiz unless he signed up.

If there is anyone that is not ducking, it's Ortiz.
                  Ortiz asked to fight Wilder several times. Wilder says ok. Now Ortiz no longer wants to fight Wilder but wants to fight Joshua who's been slated to fight Wlad or Pulev for some time.

BTW Pulev is Joshuas mandatory and AJ has always said if no Wlad, then Pulev would be up. Perfect opportunity for Ortiz to get a belt against Wilder

You see nothing wrong with that? That makes sense to you?
                  Last edited by Chollo Vista; 08-21-2017, 11:36 PM.

Comment

Am I missing something? Where does it talk about his big announcement?

Comment

Working...
                    X