So most of the stimulus will be going to corporations

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So most of the stimulus will be going to corporations

If this bill passes.

In your opinion is that the best use of our money to help with this crisis?

They deserve it. In fact, I say take the money that would be going to citizens and give it to the richest billionaires as an incentive to be better job creators. Gots to create them thar jobs.....

Comment

Why you think Trump been pusing it very hard? So all his hotels, real estate, etc.. dont go bankrupt..

Comment

My wife's company is waiting on this bill. Depending on what's in it will determine if she's laid off or not. They want to keep everyone on and pay them if they get support on the bill. If not she will be laid off.

Layoff would include loss of healthcare insurance.

There's more to this than you think.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
          Why you think Trump been pusing it very hard? So all his hotels, real estate, etc.. dont go bankrupt..
          His hotels are excluded in this bill. Try again.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
            My wife's company is waiting on this bill. Depending on what's in it will determine if she's laid off or not. They want to keep everyone on and pay them if they get support on the bill. If not she will be laid off.

Layoff would include loss of healthcare insurance.

There's more to this than you think.
            While a few company will do the right thing and give to employees, many will not..

It's better they just give directly to laid off employees.. from what i read stimulus will pay 100% of laid of employees salary for 4 months.. this is on top of regular unemployment they get..

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
              His hotels are excluded in this bill. Try again.
              I'm pretty sure i was half joking when i said that..

Comment

whatever keeps the country running, and those affected by this can get some money in their pockets to feed themselves and take care of necessities. The only issue I have is if it becomes like the last bailout where these fools just gave themselves bonuses and raises etc etc. I dont want my tax dollars to go to somone's bonus, if thats the case, im a small buisness owner with employees too I want to paymyself a million dollar bonus too CUT MY CHECK!.

Comment

Corporations employ millions upon millions of people. The stimulus is going to them with the provision that they don't fire those employees during the crisis, or worse so they don't under and all the people ose their jobs.

I swear I cannot believe how many illiterate communists we have on this board. Everyone is an economic genius, except you are talking on matters you don't know about because the highest level job you're qualified for is a shoe salesman.

Comment

Its weird to hear people say trumps buddies are big corporations when actually big corporations mostly donates on democrap politicians

Trump is about saving peoples jobs
                    When we all dont have a job to go back to sheet is gonna get real bad quick

Comment

Working...
                    X